Motherwell v Saints 16 Sept 2023

53 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

That’s not very nice. Charles Dunne gave your stand a round of applause at the League Cup game, and not in a sarcastic way or anything. He’s a very nice man. Christ, if you start booing everyone with a Motherwell connection who is currently doing a good job for St Mirren, you’ll be there all day. 😃

Claps don't heal Mika's knees, or my feelings

Why aren't St Mirren nicknamed the Millmen, with a slick passing style called the "Paisley pattern"? 

I know they do the patterned scarfs and kits and stuff but without my two suggestions it kinda seems like they hate their own town and despise the heritage. Why are you all so ashamed of your great grandfathers legacy? 

55 minutes ago, CoF said:

Why aren't St Mirren nicknamed the Millmen, with a slick passing style called the "Paisley pattern"? 

I know they do the patterned scarfs and kits and stuff but without my two suggestions it kinda seems like they hate their own town and despise the heritage. Why are you all so ashamed of your great grandfathers legacy? 

6E62FD38-2BBA-4630-A9DE-98718CF6B34B.jpeg

56 minutes ago, CoF said:

The Mills were a predominately female workforce.  The men tended to work in the big factories like Babcocks or other heavy industries (a fair few worked in the shipyards as well).

Besides we're no daft enough to name ourselves after something that doesn't exist any more.  We leave that nonsense to the more backward looking lumpen types.

4 hours ago, CoF said:

Why are you all so ashamed of your great grandfathers legacy? 

Far from it. John Slack, described in this article as a notorious gambler and heavy drinker, was my great great grandfather, and I do everything I can to honour and uphold his legacy.

https://paisley.arc-methodists.org.uk/heritage

No team talk required.
Just stick up some of the absolute pish posted on P&B the past few weeks.

Mika needs to come out on crutches, cauld pies in the away end, hose their seats, shite in their kettle etc.

1 hour ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

StephenRobinson00001.thumb.jpeg.f88411a1f69b6d6eae609c04e833f967.jpeg

Look, we were with him for nearly 5 years...it was nice while it lasted and we had some really good times together. But you have to just accept that we moved on and now we've got a better one. We genuinely hope he's managed to find happiness...why can't you just do the same? Enjoy your new partner and your own good times instead on focusing on who he's been with in the past. Don't feel so intimidated....he looks really happy with you guys! You're great together 🙂

5 hours ago, TartanSpecial said:

No team talk required.
Just stick up some of the absolute pish posted on P&B the past few weeks.

Mika needs to come out on crutches, cauld pies in the away end, hose their seats, shite in their kettle etc.

Indeed.

Our players will be well fired up.