Ayr vs Thistle

Right we’ve had 10 days to get organised and now have Murphy back fit. Thistle should win this at a canter but we have a chance if we defend well and can create a few chances. If I was a betting man I would lump on a load for an away win but football is a funny old game….

On 12/09/2023 at 21:49, GrahamJags said:

Hope Dowds is eligible to play in this one.

When he was on loan at Arbroath  for 6 months did he not score against  you guys twice- but of course post Holt your defence is now so much stronger…🤷‍♂️- think he might not be able to re rules - shame for all concerned.

13 hours ago, Shibuya said:

I think it's because i wasn't at the Falkirk or Arbroath games, but I have a strange feeling we will get something out this game tomorrow. 

Tbf as much as Ayr fans are playing this down, Ayr getting something from the game is literally odds on at the bookies. 

Would expect 10 of the 11 that started against Morton to start tonight with Ngwenya in for the suspended Milne. I still expect Mitchell to get back in ahead of Sneddon in time but doesn't sounds as if he is fully fit yet. 

Wonder if we will go 442 tonight.  Bullen spoke about reverting back to how we played early on last year and that was with McKenzie and Dipo as a striker partnership, so wonder if McKenzie will partner Rose tonight.  You would then assume McGeady and Chalmers start on the wing which leaves 2 of Smith, Young, Syla, Senga.