Pars vs Arbroath - Tue 28th Nov

1 minute ago, Heaton said:

Our first choice 3? They're the only 3 we have. The rest are midfielders. 

Miller Fenton? 👀

Otoo was primarily signed as a defender who could play anywhere across the back line and I believe Hamilton played CB plenty of times for Arbroath.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

3226 is an extremely low crowd when you consider how many ST holders will be counted if they’re here or not.

I'm surprised it's that high given it's a cold night at the end of the month coming after a hideous performance and defeat.

Gaston had to do better there - pretty tame header and he's fumbled it into Wighton who knew nothing about it.

We've looked a wee bit better this half; not sure if it's the early goal or Arbroath having to open up a Little but we're getting the ball wide quicker and had two or three very good chances before the second goal. Need to flood the pitch before Saturday to get the game off unless Queens Park fancy moving the goals onto the 18 yard box and we make it 7 a side 

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What I meant was it won’t be actually that high because the ST holders will be counted whether they’re at the game or not.

Aye, I thought they'd announce 4 or 5 thousand since the North West is supposed to be season tickets only and virtually sold out but is actually pretty empty tonight.

17012066840392040525173820120821.thumb.jpg.7103d7aae4d4fcc430041909aa3dd01e.jpg

13 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What I meant was it won’t be actually that high because the ST holders will be counted whether they’re at the game or not.

Nah crowd looks about what it was announced