Pars vs Arbroath - Tue 28th Nov

2 minutes ago, diego36 said:

I'm watching a stream and it's very hard to distinguish between the two teams. Both are wearing light tops and dark shorts.

Really? Mines isn’t the best but still fairly obvious who is who. 

3 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:

Just asked my Mrs if she could run a bath and grab me a toaster. Absolutely brutal.

I've done commentary once before and while I enjoyed it, it was a difficult job, especially when you don't know all the opposition players names. I do think I could make a decent fist of it though and wouldn't have fans looking at suicide as a viable alternative. 

Half time and this feels like most games in the relegation season. So slow and about 70% of the half was the back 3 and Chalmers passing it between them, with midfield and attacking players standing watching them.

Edited by CallumPar

Just now, CallumPar said:

Half time and this feels like most games in the relegation season. So slow and about 70% of the half was the back 3 and Chalmers passing it between them, with midfield and attacking players standing watching them.

Don’t feel it is as bad tbh but it is still dreadful. 

19 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Weird one there, making the early sub. Didn't look injured, so must be tactical? 

This has 0-0 written all over it, unless Arbroath score that is.

He went straight down the tunnel so he must've felt something. 

I wish I felt something in that first half, joy, happiness, sadness, just anything really. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Don’t feel it is as bad tbh but it is still dreadful. 

Just seems to be keeping the ball for the sake of boosting possession stats, with no plan to break down their defence. That was what we watched every week under Hughes.

I expected Todd, KRH, Edwards and Moffat to get the ball and run at them and it’s not happening at all.