Raith Rovers vs Dundee United

For some reason there's a handful of our players, regardless of opposition/history etc, that'll bam up opposition fans after we score. Don't know why but it's great and I'm all for it. It'll bite us in the arse at some point mind you. 

38 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Thought United were coping with the surface quite well but there must be a tipping point when it's wet as a few were like bambi on ice by the end.

Didn't really see any need for Vaughan to wind up the United fans after his goal...not a fan of that...unless you've been getting pelters previously 

I see a few folk have commented on this, and I'll add tuppence.

Firstly, I reckon Vaughan would have gone much further in the game but for unlucky injuries and fitness issues: he's a tremendous footballer.

The winding up of fans? He's always been at that, as far as I recall, from the first time I saw him play at Tannadice 7 years ago (I think) in an early season draw, big crowd from Kirkcaldy up. Then later in the season he showed up for Dumbarton, scored in that game again at Tannadice, and made a 'down' sign to the crowd, for some reason: it annoyed a lot of folk.

I don't mind it too much, and thought he was at it as he was a 'Dee, but it seems he isn't, he's just an annoying wee erse who also has talent as a fotball player.

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Any idea what the actual f**k the Dundee Utd team bus was doing parked at the bottom of the ramp? 4000 folk coming out who can’t get past, plus an ambulance blocked in. Incredible to think Dundee Utd have asked for the bus to be there. 

Get over yourself eh.

23 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I'm quite sure that if we're both still the top 2, then there's every chance that figure will be achieved by the mighty Raith🤗🤗 

You will all be greeting about the prices charged you know with having long pockets and short arms 😂 

Really enjoyed that, draw was the right result in the end. We were pretty good first half, Utd couldn't live with the likes of Vaughan and Easton.

As expected, Utd upped things 2nd half and to be honest we probably have big Kev to thank for the point in the end.  I was at the bottom of the stairs for his save at the end, so didn't have a great view, but Goodwin was about 10 yards onto the pitch already celebrating.  Kev has had 2 very good games in recent weeks.

Utd will go on to win the league,  but there wasn't much between the sides today and we had 2 key players out, I'll take that. 

3.6k home fans for an early season match may not sound much to some, but it's an absolutely massive step in the right direction.  

Edited by CALDERON

30 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Really enjoyed that, draw was the right result in the end. We were pretty good first half, Utd couldn't live with the likes of Vaughan and Easton.

As expected, Utd upped things 2nd half and to be honest we probably have big Kev to thank for the point in the end.  I was at the bottom of the stairs for his save at the end, so didn't have a great view, but Goodwin was about 10 yards onto the pitch already celebrating.  Kev has had 2 very good games in recent weeks.

Utd will go on to win the league,  but there wasn't much between the sides today and we had 2 key players out, I'll take that. 

3.6k home fans for an early season match may not sound much to some, but it's an absolutely massive step in the right direction.  

Absolutely, given that last season we would have been 1000-1200 at most, the guys in charge of the social media are absolutely on the money, no pun intended