Raith Rovers vs Dundee United

Scrappy game so far, other than our goal we've had two half chances which were never really going to trouble United. I'd be very surprised if we keep a clean sheet. Brown being on a booking and just generally good deliveries coming down the left wing for United make me think we're likely to see us concede. 

Delighted for Vaughan though. Deserves every moment like that he gets. 

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:

Scrappy game so far, other than our goal we've had two half chances which were never really going to trouble United. I'd be very surprised if we keep a clean sheet. Brown being on a booking and just generally good deliveries coming down the left wing for United make me think we're likely to see us concede. 

Delighted for Vaughan though. Deserves every moment like that he gets. 

Unfortunately agree…been at least two occasions where I’m amazed the ball wasn’t in the back of our net. Riding luck right now, which is well and good, as long as it lasts!

Raith have shaded the first half and probably deserve the lead.  We are frustratingly slow in our build up play and seem to struggle to get the ball out of our own half.

That said in the final 15 minutes of the first half we were doing well to get boxes into the box but no one to convert the chances.