Raith Rovers vs Dundee United

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Send me your bank account details along with, password and memorable information in a pm and I'll make sure to keep money for a ticket for you in future. 

AdmirableCanineBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

8 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

6,300 tickets sold. Not sure how many we'll shift today with the weather, but should make for a great occasion and a nice wee boost to the coffers too. 

With todays weather it’s probably just as well it’s an artificial surface. Games around the country will definitely fall to the weather today. Hopefully roads are clear for anyone traveling. 

22 hours ago, Wacky said:

Jings! it’s obvious now. Thanks mate. 
There’s lots of thing that happens on here I’d love to get involved with, but no clue how to do it. 
I can’t work out how to post pictures, videos or gifs. I’ve no idea how to highlight parts of a post in bold print. I see multiple quotes in one post, that’s witchcraft to me. 
Im sure someone will sit with me at some point to walk me through it. 

Just ask your nurse. They’re usually pretty clued up. 😂 

28 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Thats all the trains off. Oh well enjoy my money Rovers. 

Likewise. It won't happen in a million years, but you would think the fact that a lot of away fans now have no means of making it to the game might be a factor in calling it off, but never mind.

5 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Likewise. It won't happen in a million years, but you would think the fact that a lot of away fans now have no means of making it to the game might be a factor in calling it off, but never mind.

That would involve putting the fans first....

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

That would involve putting the fans first....

Well, yes. It's not the fault of Raith Rovers that I have basically given them a donation of £24, but any sensible country where the advice is not to travel would have just called every game off.