Raith Rovers vs Dundee United

9 hours ago, basher brash said:

Personally who cares about crowd w@@@s I’m just hoping for a cracking game of football COYR

Crowd wanks are boring and pointless but we all go to football to enjoy the game. A good atmosphere from a big crowd goes a long way to help that. 

1 hour ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Going to miss this game seeing as Ill be 30000 feet up in the air on my way for some sunshine.....

First thing I'll check on landing though!

Pretty sure a Tony Watt attempt might still find you.

Enjoy your holiday.

9 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

How's your drainage?

Due to be battering down from midnight tomorrow and not easing off til nearer kick off.

It would be typical if this game was called off. First game this season, first away day for son and nephew, train booked, pub planned...

Looking at fanbase and the club website, there's nothing to indicate the SM Lighting stand is now for away fans. Tickets for it are currently on sale.

Potentially could mean Raith fans that missed the earlier fb post buying in that stand/ Arabs not realising they can buy there too.

Hopefully it's something the club can get updated today.

6 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

It would be typical if this game was called off. First game this season, first away day for son and nephew, train booked, pub planned...

Artificial surface at Starks Park, no chance game will be called off.

8 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Looking at fanbase and the club website, there's nothing to indicate the SM Lighting stand is now for away fans. Tickets for it are currently on sale.

Potentially could mean Raith fans that missed the earlier fb post buying in that stand/ Arabs not realising they can buy there too.

Hopefully it's something the club can get updated today.

I think there was an email saying that about 95% had voted in favour of giving the stand to Dundee United fans and that Rovers would be contacting those who had already bought tickets for the stand to get them housed elsewhere.