Falkirk v Hamilton

Biggest game in Scotland this weekend. 

We've still not been behind in a league game this season. If Falkirk take the lead it'll be interesting to see how we react.

We tend to start fast (so do Falkirk) so I think an early goal will be important. 

Hopefully finally giving someone a battering will give our attack some extra confidence as we've dominated every league game this season, without getting the goals to back it up. 

I'm going to remain confident and say we'll take the 3 points. 2-0 Accies. 

Massive game and a game which can go either way both teams have dangerous players who have the ability to cause problems. I would take a draw here it's a game that would be amazing to win but you really don't want to lose it either. I will stay positive and go Falkirk 1-2 Accies Morrison to score for Falkirk and for us Henderson to score and a Dylan McGowan winner.

I almost find it hard to believe Hamilton can throw much more our way than Montrose did..... But the league table obviously suggests we are going to see a step up again in opposition. A win v the main, direct rival would be a lovely change of pace for us. At this moment I do not believe i'd be walking away from a draw raging, but if we lose it will cast a long shadow despite nothing but good work in the league so far. 

Start Ross on the left with Alfie in the middle behind McIver for me, and move the ball with pace. Harsh on Oliver but so be it. 

Really set up to be a big occasion, absolutely gutted to be missing it, currently away on holiday.

This could really go any which way, so unpredictable. Both teams have pretty much handled all other opposition well, with both having a slight stain of 1 draw. But it's hard to gauge who's been the better performer and will control the game.

Falkirk being the home team, the onus is very much on them, also think there will be a ton of pressure from the fans. They've been down here for a long time, and are incredibly desperate to get back to the championship. If we can score first nice and early, it might trigger the section of their support that tends to overreact which could work for us. 

I have feeling it will be 1-1, which wouldn't be a bad result for us all things considered. Mon the Accies!

8 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Really set up to be a big occasion, absolutely gutted to be missing it, currently away on holiday.

This could really go any which way, so unpredictable. Both teams have pretty much handled all other opposition well, with both having a slight stain of 1 draw. But it's hard to gauge who's been the better performer and will control the game.

Falkirk being the home team, the onus is very much on them, also think there will be a ton of pressure from the fans. They've been down here for a long time, and are incredibly desperate to get back to the championship. If we can score first nice and early, it might trigger the section of their support that tends to overreact which could work for us. 

I have feeling it will be 1-1, which wouldn't be a bad result for us all things considered. Mon the Accies!

Fans on the teams back has to a large extent (but this hasn't been acid tested with a shite performance) been alleviated with the creation and rapid expansion of an "ultras" section who have lifted the atmosphere no end

Edited by Bairnardo

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Fans on the teams back has to a large extent (but this hasn't been acid tested with a shite performance) been alleviated with the creation and rapid expansion of an "ultras" section who have lifted the atmosphere no end

Was just going to say that.

Even when we have conceded or been struggling for spells in games the support has been 100% behind the team. Night and day from recent years. 

11 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Falkirk to bottle it in a big game as per usual.

Aye, McGlynn to overthink it, fanny about with the formation/team selection leading to predictable outcome.

Having seen both teams at close hand , would say Falkirk more clinical  at going forward but Accies don't give much time or space on the ball and stingy in defence got 1-1 written all over it , best of luck though as will be between you two for the title 

29 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Having seen both teams at close hand , would say Falkirk more clinical  at going forward but Accies don't give much time or space on the ball and stingy in defence got 1-1 written all over it , best of luck though as will be between you two for the title 

When I watched the highlights of your game against Accies they looked very fortunate not to concede a foul for the clumsy tackle on Daramola when it was 0-0. 

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Aye, McGlynn to overthink it, fanny about with the formation/team selection leading to predictable outcome.

That won't happen. This is the first time in his tenure that the strongest 11 has been really clear and obvious. The only decision he has for this week is whether Gary Oliver or Ethan Ross replaces Aidan Nesbitt from the start. 

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

having a smaller squad has stopped much tinkering this season

must try harder

14 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Falkirk to bottle it in a big game as per usual.

like this 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_cups/8015682.stm

we wont shit it and get the game postponed cough cough