Falkirk v Hamilton

2 hours ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

Looking forward to this but would be lying if I wasn't concerned about McGlynns record in the "big" games.

I don't know how all Hamiltons performances have been. Overall ours have been good this season and long may they continue but there is a wee bit of concern when playing the supposed better teams in QOTS and Montrose so far. We toiled to break down QOTS and Montrose more than held their own and will be disappointed not to go away with the draw. We can't keep scoring late goals forever(no matter how good a feeling it is).

This is the game for McGlynn to show us things are different now. Let's make a real statement.

I don't think that either QoS or Montrose can complain too much about leaving with a one goal defeat TBH.

I do share your concerns regarding the Hamilton game though. The defending for the two Montrose goals was very poor and we can't afford to repeat that on Saturday.

13 hours ago, Accies1 said:

Can away fans park behind the stand or am I better parking in the industrial estate and walking? 

Already been covered but parking at the stadium is hellish, £5 to park, cars crammed in nose to tail so no quick getaway and very slow getting on to the main road. Quicker parking a wee  bit away and walking to the ground. 

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Gone @ that Falkirk fan bragging about making a couple of Scottish Cup semi-finals due to beating Ayr United and Queen of the South in the quarters. 

It was Celtic and Hibs I was thinking about actually.

Edited by Rizzo

Cant wait for this.

Under McGlynn last season the big games were where we really fell short so will be interesting to see how far we've come. Didn't think I'd be saying this but drawing away to Cove is looking a worse result with every game Cove play and I hope that wasn't due to us treating it like a "big" game and not playing our usual way.

I do think the team is showing better character this season and our last two games were ones where i doubt we'd have taken more than 2 points in previous seasons.That said, we gave up a lot of chances on Saturday and on another day could have found ourselves further behind. To be fair we created a load too that were really close.

Hamilton look (obviously) just as good as us and as we've had, seem to have had a few late escapes. I wonder if Hamilton would be happier with a draw than we would as they're away but with the form of each team i hope we see a proper battle.

All set up for a drab nil nil.

5 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Cant wait for this.

Under McGlynn last season the big games were where we really fell short so will be interesting to see how far we've come. Didn't think I'd be saying this but drawing away to Cove is looking a worse result with every game Cove play and I hope that wasn't due to us treating it like a "big" game and not playing our usual way.

I do think the team is showing better character this season and our last two games were ones where i doubt we'd have taken more than 2 points in previous seasons.That said, we gave up a lot of chances on Saturday and on another day could have found ourselves further behind. To be fair we created a load too that were really close.

Hamilton look (obviously) just as good as us and as we've had, seem to have had a few late escapes. I wonder if Hamilton would be happier with a draw than we would as they're away but with the form of each team i hope we see a proper battle.

All set up for a drab nil nil.

We were the better team v Cove and should really have won. Two goals were a penalty and a horrendous defensive mistake. Thinking about it, I'm struggling to think of a goal that we've lost this season that weren't one or the other!