Falkirk v Hamilton

10 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

You had to go back 14 1/2 years to find an example which merely solidifies my point tbh.

Does time make bottling it vanish ?

The biggest game between our sides in my time that's all

That probably won't change anytime soon

4 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

& it's been even longer than that since they've been to a final. Absolutely tinpot 

Can't say I'm at all upset at not seing us lose more finals tbh. 

I'd rather get scudded out in the first round than get to the final and lose to ten men etc. 

13 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

I'd rather get scudded out in the first round than get to the final and lose to ten men etc. 

What a bottler, …….a bit like your team in the cup………

9 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Can away fans park behind the stand or am I better parking in the industrial estate and walking? 

They can but you’re better parking in the industrial estate.  Takes forever to get away from the car park.

19 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

gotcha - can’t win don’t try

30 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

What a bottler, …….a bit like your team in the cup………

... You cannae be serious. 

25 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

gotcha - can’t win don’t try

If we were to win it then it'd be the ultimate experience you can have as a fan. But bragging about losing finals? 

Winning the league last year and the days that went with it were absolutely superior to any of the finals we lost, the first final was at least a decent day out with the novelty, by the third one I can't say I walked away nearly as happy. Or are you going to tell me the last two games against Inverness at Hampden were a decent laugh? 

Onto the game and I'll hopefully get back to catch it, it's shaping up to be a good title race, and if Falkirk come out on top they net me a pretty penny, happy days all around. 

Can't really call this I've a feeling it might be a draw, that said I think both teams will go for it. If we are absolutely at it I think our forward line causes more problems and scores more goals. A loss isn't a disaster for either side still a long way to go , but you need to win your home games or at worst don't lose and I don't think we will. It should be an absolute cracker though. 

4 hours ago, HoBNob said:

If we were to win it then it'd be the ultimate experience you can have as a fan. But bragging about losing finals? 

Winning the league last year and the days that went with it were absolutely superior to any of the finals we lost, the first final was at least a decent day out with the novelty, by the third one I can't say I walked away nearly as happy. Or are you going to tell me the last two games against Inverness at Hampden were a decent laugh? 

Has anyone bragged about losing finals ?

Winning division 3 superior...ffs 

BBC alba realised you won league 3, the rest of Scotland didnt give a fuk, the very same if we do this year.

4 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Falkirk fans get overly excited over that semi final as it meant them finally playing 2 games in Europe over half a century after decent clubs did so. They also forget they were the playing in a higher league and expected to win that game.

Like this one 

Looking forward to this but would be lying if I wasn't concerned about McGlynns record in the "big" games.

I don't know how all Hamiltons performances have been. Overall ours have been good this season and long may they continue but there is a wee bit of concern when playing the supposed better teams in QOTS and Montrose so far. We toiled to break down QOTS and Montrose more than held their own and will be disappointed not to go away with the draw. We can't keep scoring late goals forever(no matter how good a feeling it is).

This is the game for McGlynn to show us things are different now. Let's make a real statement.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Gone @ that Falkirk fan bragging about making a couple of Scottish Cup semi-finals due to beating Ayr United and Queen of the South in the quarters. 

I think he was boasting about our club making a few quid & us enjoying days out at the nation stadium with thousands like-minded individuals, mate.

Only the kind of thing football fans are into.

24 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

I think he was boasting about our club making a few quid & us enjoying days out at the nation stadium with thousands like-minded individuals, mate.

Only the kind of thing football fans are into.

In my 30’s and I’ve seen us in three Scottish cup finals and a fair few more semi finals, as much as the various cup runs and days out are fantastic I actually don’t like brining it up as some sort of achievement. It all boils down to nothing if you don’t win and I’d probably swap those cup runs for a more sustained period in the premier league to be honest , different story if we’d brought a Scottish cup back of course. For a club like us and most others winning the Scottish cup and the resulting European trip is probably the ultimate but nobody really remembers the runners up. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.