Falkirk v Hamilton

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

My apologies. I always thought your fans were at bit Airdrie/Clydey with the sectarianism.

Nah definitely not. There's no place for bigotry in football or indeed life. 

Edited by accies1874

26 minutes ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

Who is this c**t? 

Peter Houston (born 19 July 1958) is a Scottish football player and manager who is currently assistant manager of the Scotland under-21 side.

Peter Houston
220px-Peter_Houston_2011.jpg
Houston in 2011
Personal information
Full name Peter Houston[1]
Date of birth 19 July 1958(age 65)
Place of birth Baillieston, Scotland
Position(s) Striker
Team information
Current team
Scotland U21(assistant)
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
1977–1978 Airdrieonians 1 (0)
1978–1979 Livingston United    
1979–1983 Albion Rovers 123 (33)
1983–1986 Falkirk 135 (33)
1986–1988 Dumbarton 80 (8)
1988–1991 Falkirk 77 (5)
1991–1993 East Stirlingshire 47 (3)
Total   463 (82)
Managerial career
2009–2013 Dundee United
2014–2017 Falkirk
*Club domestic league appearances and goals

Houston played as a striker for Airdrieonians, Livingston United, Albion Rovers, Falkirk, Dumbarton and East Stirlingshire.

After retiring as a player, Houston initially worked for Jim Jefferies at Falkirk and Hearts. He then assisted Craig Levein at Hearts, Leicester City and Dundee United. After Levein was appointed Scotlandmanager in December 2009, Houston was appointed Dundee United manager and assisted Levein with the national team. He guided United to their 2009–10 Scottish Cup victory, but left the club by mutual consent in January 2013. After working for Celtic as a scout, Houston was appointed manager of Falkirk in June 2014. He guided Falkirk to the promotion playoffs twice and the 2015 Scottish Cup Final, but was unable to win promotion.

22 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Peter Houston (born 19 July 1958) is a Scottish football player and manager who is currently assistant manager of the Scotland under-21 side.

Peter Houston
Houston in 2011
Personal information
Position(s) Striker
Team information
Current team
Scotland U21(assistant)
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
1988–1991 Falkirk 77 (5)
Total   463 (82)
Managerial career
2009–2013 Dundee United
2014–2017 Falkirk

Houston played as a striker for Airdrieonians, Livingston United, Albion Rovers, Falkirk, Dumbarton and East Stirlingshire.

After retiring as a player, Houston initially worked for Jim Jefferies at Falkirk and Hearts. He then assisted Craig Levein at Hearts, Leicester City and Dundee United. After Levein was appointed Scotlandmanager in December 2009, Houston was appointed Dundee United manager and assisted Levein with the national team. He guided United to their 2009–10 Scottish Cup victory, but left the club by mutual consent in January 2013. After working for Celtic as a scout, Houston was appointed manager of Falkirk in June 2014. He guided Falkirk to the promotion playoffs twice and the 2015 Scottish Cup Final, but was unable to win promotion.

Still rent free in your head with the journeymen comment. Well played Peter. 

31 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Peter Houston
Houston in 2011
Personal information
Position(s) Striker
Team information
Current team
Scotland U21(assistant)
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
1988–1991 Falkirk 77 (5)
Total   463 (82)
Managerial career
2009–2013 Dundee United
2014–2017 Falkirk

R u George Galloway? X 

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

It's just Airdrie that are the weird right wing Nazi sympathisers. 

and rangers lol 

We obviously have a rivarly with Airdrie however from what I've seen and I know a couple of Airdrie fans the Airdrie Nazi sympathisers are a bunch of 12 year olds. I think about 99% of their fanbase disagrees with it

13 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Well no, it’s more to do with the bald fraud Peter Houston being totally outwitted by James Fowler despite having an inferior squad compared to Falkirk's best team in a generation. 

Feckn hell

Can I ask what happened to that qos galicticos team ?

James Fowler ruling the football world and beyond now also ?

By fuk we've had fifers and pretend fifers stating our fans were celebrating cup final defeats, you have reached a higher level.....thank you 👌

Edited by MrDust

9 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

We obviously have a rivarly with Airdrie however from what I've seen and I know a couple of Airdrie fans the Airdrie Nazi sympathisers are a bunch of 12 year olds. I think about 99% of their fanbase disagrees with it

I'll take your word on it Ian, only going from my experience. Me and the old man went for a couple of pints in a pub in Airdrie before the infamous playoff semi final, strange decor, good pint tho. 

IMG_0298.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Wonderful that a thread about a match between Falkirk and Hamilton can attract strange idiots from lots of other teams.

Falkirk fans have been all over the last 2 QOS match threads posting absolute shite, so I’m just returning the favour. 

35 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Falkirk fans have been all over the last 2 QOS match threads posting absolute shite, so I’m just returning the favour. 

DHOTY award incoming.

There's 3 Falkirk minded posters on a single page of your Kelty match thread. Not one Bairn is interested in your next match so if that's classed as "all over" then good luck carrying that chip.

33 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

DHOTY award incoming.

There's 3 Falkirk minded posters on a single page of your Kelty match thread. Not one Bairn is interested in your next match so if that's classed as "all over" then good luck carrying that chip.

TBF, that's probably more than they have on there.