Falkirk v Hamilton

4 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Yeah I just don't think it's fair to label one fanbase as something because of a couple of idiots. Last season there was a bunch of young Falkirk fans that tried to start something with our fans after our game against Queens Park at Stenhousemuir and ended up running away. An Annan fan claimed on Friday that one of our fans spat on them does that mean everyone who supports Accies and Falkirk are like that? Obviously it doesn't there will be c***s in every fanbase but 99% of fans are normal people and just want to support their clubs. 

Reasonable take but Airdrie have a long, long history of having a Rainjurs / Adolf minded element in their support.

I think everyone is failing to mention that night at Ochilview the hardy bunch of 37 Accies fans defeated the 1000s of armed Falkirk fans, it was genuinely a small scale battle for Helms Deep.

Same again this weekend cuntos 💪

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

On 03/10/2023 at 17:01, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

With Nesbitt out our team very much picks itself, though at least it doesn't sound too serious.

Long
Yeats Donaldson Lang McCann
Spencer Henderson
Morrison Agyeman Ross
MacIver

Bench options looking a bit limited but we did only make 2 subs against Montrose anyway. Saturday will be 6 weeks since Miller got injured so hopefully he's not too far away from a return either

He was doing some light running before the game last Saturday. Im sure I heard him say to a fan a couple of weeks which I assume means he is getting close but I could be wrong. 

2 hours ago, Double t said:

He was doing some light running before the game last Saturday. Im sure I heard him say to a fan a couple of weeks which I assume means he is getting close but I could be wrong. 

McGlynn gave an update on the injuries at the AGM last night. 

Miller looks to be a quick healer and although he's not back in training with the team yet he may not be far away. Possibly a couple of weeks, depending on how things go. 

Nesbitt will likely be similar timescale to Miller so maybe 4 to 6 weeks. Looks like his miniscus. 

McGinn had an op which appears to have worked well as he's now moving freely whereas in the past his knee was locking. He goes back to the surgeon in a fortnight and if he gets the allclear he can resume training. 

Mackie is I think almost ready to return to the bench, which is why our last apprentice (Sinclair) may be going out on loan as soon as today. 

I imagine he'll have said similar things if asked the question at the weekly press conference. He tends to be very open in his updates as to what's happening.