Falkirk v Hamilton

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

My route down the A9 😄💦

So that's 3 of us from Auchterarder now watching the telly this evening. 😒

IMG-20231007-WA0001.thumb.jpg.4d111b37bb4953ac051dc82647353d29.jpg

I've just driven from Stirling to Falkirk. Horrific. Cars overturned, cars stranded, deep flooding, closed roads, roadworks. Worst of all still some drivers going way too fast for conditions. 

35 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I've just driven from Stirling to Falkirk. Horrific. Cars overturned, cars stranded, deep flooding, closed roads, roadworks. Worst of all still some drivers going way too fast for conditions. 

What route (leaving in the next hour)

No way for me to get to Falkirk with all trains from Hamilton to Glasgow cancelled.

Main route into Glasgow for buses from Hamilton is shut too due to flooding so going in to catch train to Falkirk High that way not an option either.

It's BBC Alba for me if indeed the game goes ahead.

Edited by cdhafc1874

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I drove causeway head, Bannockburn plean, bit of motorway. To be honest I think there are issues whichever route you take. Unless it's eased off in past hour. It does seem to be raining less

Think I'll just M9 it - getting out of Stirling on the A9 looks ropey though 

Happy enough with the lineup. Oliver probably the obvious McGlynn pick with Nesbitt out so there's no surprises there. Once again expect to see Ethan Ross regardless of score at some point. 

Big Hendo loves the BBC cameras so a virtuoso from him and wee Brad in the middle please. 

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Farcical queues at the KM7 due to the searching policy, get it sorted Falkirk 

The stewards getting all excited at the prospect of about 400 extra fans showing up. Pathetic. What do they think is going to happen ffs? It's no fucking Boca v River Plate

Tumilty and Longridge jumped out at me straight away ad capable of losing the head. We like to play wide anyway but absolutely.get after those two. Longridge actually a decent full back but loves a shocking lunge. 

Coll Donaldson knuckleball in these conditions please.