Falkirk v Hamilton

3 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Hearing that those belonging to the manky weegie overspill shitpit are yet to meet 3 figures in terms of sold tickets for Saturday's match.

Dole payments come in tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Hearing that those belonging to the manky weegie overspill shitpit are yet to meet 3 figures in terms of sold tickets for Saturday's match.

This is all set up for 5,000 odds raging and about 57 c***s in the North having a perty isn't it 😐

7 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'll take your word on it Ian, only going from my experience. Me and the old man went for a couple of pints in a pub in Airdrie before the infamous playoff semi final, strange decor, good pint tho. 

IMG_0298.jpeg

Yeah I just don't think it's fair to label one fanbase as something because of a couple of idiots. Last season there was a bunch of young Falkirk fans that tried to start something with our fans after our game against Queens Park at Stenhousemuir and ended up running away. An Annan fan claimed on Friday that one of our fans spat on them does that mean everyone who supports Accies and Falkirk are like that? Obviously it doesn't there will be c***s in every fanbase but 99% of fans are normal people and just want to support their clubs. 

22 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Yeah I just don't think it's fair to label one fanbase as something because of a couple of idiots. Last season there was a bunch of young Falkirk fans that tried to start something with our fans after our game against Queens Park at Stenhousemuir and ended up running away. An Annan fan claimed on Friday that one of our fans spat on them does that mean everyone who supports Accies and Falkirk are like that? Obviously it doesn't there will be c***s in every fanbase but 99% of fans are normal people and just want to support their clubs. 

I get ur point however

funny x

29 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Way less than 99% of our fans are 'normal'

39 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

What makes you think they were Falkirk fans?

30 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

What makes you think they were Falkirk fans?

Tbf I wasn't actually there however I was told by a couple of people and saw it being mentioned by a lot of fans and I've saw a couple of videos on social media about it

They may have appeared to be Falkirk fans but I would suggest that they were actually wee fannies whose mammies wouldn't have allowed them to go to the match that day or they were some other set of wee fannies masquerading as Falkirk fans because we were at home on both days that you played QP at Ochilview last season.

49 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Tbf I wasn't actually there however I was told by a couple of people and saw it being mentioned by a lot of fans and I've saw a couple of videos on social media about it

If they were Falkirk fans wouldn’t they have been at the Falkirk game that day rather than at ochilview? 

4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

They may have appeared to be Falkirk fans but I would suggest that they were actually wee fannies whose mammies wouldn't have allowed them to go to the match that day or they were some other set of wee fannies masquerading as Falkirk fans because we were at home on both days that you played QP at Ochilview last season.

It was a Friday night game 

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Yep, you're right. Probably the first set of wee fannies then.

Yeah my point was though not all Falkirk fans will be like that and most of them will just want to support their club. Just like they will be a couple of idiots in our fanbase but again most of our fans will just want to support our club same with Airdrie. I don't agree with labeling a full fanbase as c***s and weird unless it's Rangers.