Falkirk v Hamilton

3 hours ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

All joking aside why not segregate the NS? 

35 minutes ago, Acf1874 said:

Pretty self explanatory tbh we will bring over 500/600 which for us is pretty good 

Our north stand, traditionally our away end, holds 2,000 fans so theoretically away and home fans could both be housed there if as you say Hamilton are looking to bring through 500-600 supporters. My understanding is that the concourse under the seating is still open plan so that may be an issue for having both home and away fans there as it may not be possible to keep them segregated.

Edit:

All hypothetical anyway, we won't have any more than say 4, 500 home fans so no need for us to spill into the north stand.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

30 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Our north stand, traditionally our away end, holds 2,000 fans so theoretically away and home fans could both be housed there if as you say Hamilton are looking to bring through 500-600 supporters. My understanding is that the concourse under the seating is still open plan so that may be an issue for having both home and away fans there as it may not be possible to keep them segregated.

Edit:

All hypothetical anyway, we won't have any more than say 4, 500 home fans so no need for us to spill into the north stand.

Theres lockable middle doors and turnstiles at each end. Im sure the NS can fully segregate

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres lockable middle doors and turnstiles at each end. Im sure the NS can fully segregate

Thanks. the last time that I was in the north stand was for the Vaduz game! Things might have changed a wee bit since then. 😁

I last had the joy of the NS for a Scottish Cup game where Danny McBreen (goal machine) salvaged a 1 all draw with Ross County. 

Previously I was in it for the famous Wheelbarrow game with QOS, when theh had a a big noisy support, so it definitely can be split.

Unlike the other stands, the NS was deliberately designed to be segregated so can easily be done.

However as mentioned above we have aroun 6k seats elsewhere in the ground and that will be more than enough. Even for the recent Ayr and Dunfermline games last season there were plenty of seats in the main stand 

6 hours ago, MrDust said:

Same for both teams that night and qos were at home, the injury to Loy in that game fuked our league season and the final.

Houston’s hammerthrowers used the awful weather conditions to their advantage to stifle James Fowlers swashbuckling football style. 

Also Rory Loys injury didn’t f**k the final for you, Jamie Macdonald did. 

Edited by MazzyStar

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

Houston’s hammerthrowers used the awful weather conditions to their advantage to stifle James Fowlers swashbuckling football style. 

Also Rory Loys injury didn’t f**k the final for you, Jamie Macdonald did. 

Saltiest of tears and ironic that the professional foul to do Loy and end his season to your gain.

Loy had 12 goals pre being out for the season, seriously was a huge miss for us in the league and the cup, still that disgusting challenge probably cemented QoS play off position to use their swashbuckling football style to failure. The perfect plan should have been to  pre plan an injury to one of the opposition players to help like above 🔨🔨

56 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Loy had 12 goals pre being out for the season, seriously was a huge miss for us in the league and the cup, still that disgusting challenge probably cemented QoS play off position 

Well no, it’s more to do with the bald fraud Peter Houston being totally outwitted by James Fowler despite having an inferior squad compared to Falkirk's best team in a generation. 

Edited by MazzyStar

7 hours ago, Acf1874 said:

Pretty self explanatory tbh we will bring over 500/600 which for us is pretty good 

I know we will have a few more than normal but would be very surprised if we took that many. 400ish is more likely.

12 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

I know we will have a few more than normal but would be very surprised if we took that many. 400ish is more likely.

This frustrates me about fairweather Accies fans. Yes we have a small support, but if we can take 300 to Coleraine we should be taking at least double that to Falkirk.

We had 2,000 in Falkirk just 6 months ago and this is arguably a bigger game.

I don't really know how we go about growing our support tbh.

31 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

This frustrates me about fairweather Accies fans. Yes we have a small support, but if we can take 300 to Coleraine we should be taking at least double that to Falkirk.

Dynamite Ibrox and Sellik Park.

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

Well no, it’s more to do with the bald fraud Peter Houston being totally outwitted by James Fowler despite having an inferior squad compared to Falkirk's best team in a generation. 

Journeymen are always a good bet though, to be fair.

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

Buy another dog

8 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Coleraine quoted 295 away fans but as some othere were in the main stand there were more than 300 Accies fans at the game.