Hamilton v Queens

8 minutes ago, bod said:

Any chance this could be off, early notice would be nice to save us setting off for nothing?

I live less than 10 minutes drive away from New Douglas Park and we’ve had pretty heavy snowfall overnight, although I'm at the very top of Hamilton and sometimes it’s a different climate here.

Decent chance it could be off I’d say.

On one hand this is a great opportunity to go top, with the added mental pressure that the game in hand Falkirk/Cove have is against each other, but given how slight the margin for error looks like it will be at the top if i'd hate to play it on a lottery of a pitch.

Pitch is now clear looking at Accies' Twitter pics & QoS posted an update on their website saying Accies had told them the pitch wasn't frozen underneath the snow.

Similar situation at Ochilview & Stenny's game is on so seems likely this one will go ahead no?

59 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

What do you reckon the attendance will be given the unlikelyhood of doonhamers bringing many up the road in such a poor day for driving.

25000 with 24500 travelling supporters!

Edited by bod

43 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Question about the size of the crowd.

My Team:  Falkirk.

44 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Question about the size of the crowd.

My Team:  Falkirk.

Glad to see the monkey is off my back & joined up with the Bairns - you’ve made the right decision bro 🙌