Chilli D (Saints) vs Mika B (Sinners) - Sat 16th Dec 2023

HT 0-0
A tough watch indeed. Conditions playing their part for sure, it's wild out there. 
Not really anything has happened, no chances of note for either side. Kiltie mishit one that bounced over the bar and short arse Kelly had to tip a dipping ball over instead of catching it. 
That's been it really, no side can string together more than a couple of passes.
Don't think the ref is having a great game either, whistling a lot and generally contributing to the brutality of it all.
First goal the winner. 

8 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Yella aye, was yer classic quick break free kick. 

And two more cynical fouls - just warnings.  

Absolutely standard yellow cards every day of the week.  

Well’s 24 must have done half a dozen dives.  Instead of a yellow or even a warning half have been given as fouls!

Almost worse refereeing than last week’s donkeys.  

Honestly seeing Mugabi getting away with two absolute stonewall yellows has given me an aneurysm. Ridiculous.

Zdravkovski can go f**k himself as well, the p***k.

This game is making me incredibly anxious. I think it's because every player on the park is a split second away from a huge error. Could go any direction, and that's just the ball.

Mugabi warned for persistent fouling 30 minutes in, runs out wide and commits a blatant foul and doesn't get booked😂. A blatant take one for the team foul in the middle of the park to stop a break, no booking. Scottish refs aren't biased, certainly to anyone outside the OF but they are fucking shite.

Edited by thomas