Dunfermline Athletic ⚪️⚫️1 Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴2

Big news from McPake today that there’s a virus doing the rounds at East End. They actually cancelled training to nullify it getting passed around.

Bene, Breeny and Fisher all fully trained so will be available although I can’t see any of them other than Fisher starting since he’s only been out for a fortnight.

Hopefully we’ve put last week’s sore one behind us, pretty confident we can score goals here but looking for a better defensive showing than we had up in Kirkcaldy. Doolan made a big decision to drop Wasiri Williams for the return of a fully fit Milne last week (one I supported FWIW) interesting to see if he sticks with that or if he feels as some on here did that in his current upturn in form Wasiri gives us more defensive protection. Suspect Bannigan might well come back in (he was definitely missed 1st half at Starks), so either Alston or McInroy will probably drop out - Alston has been solid for a goal lately but McInroy was probably our stand out player last week. Don’t believe there’s much between Sneddon and Mitchell in goals, wouldn’t complain if Sneddon is dropped but equally could see him staying in the team.

A win here and we continue a gap as the ‘best of the rest’ out with the two who’ll contend the title, lose and it’s definitely opened back up again in the race for the play-offs. 

7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Always get a jolt when it’s mentioned that Hammy is just 22 years old.

He looks and plays like a veteran with 400 games under his belt!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I won't be happy until him and Matty Todd are troubling Norrie's appearance record.

8 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Big news from McPake today that there’s a virus doing the rounds at East End. They actually cancelled training to nullify it getting passed around.

Bene, Breeny and Fisher all fully trained so will be available although I can’t see any of them other than Fisher starting since he’s only been out for a fortnight.

Easy money on Thistle then?