Dunfermline Athletic ⚪️⚫️1 Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴2

19 minutes ago, spot on said:

For a team with no interest in Rovers and bemoaning Raith fans commenting on your teams threads yous are doing a lot of talking about the Rovers on your threads  - pots and kettles ? 🤔

You absolutely must be at it because there’s no chance you’ve posted that sincerely 🤣

43 minutes ago, spot on said:

For a team with no interest in Rovers and bemoaning Raith fans commenting on your teams threads yous are doing a lot of talking about the Rovers on your threads  - pots and kettles ? 🤔

Great response to some other points.....clearly not the 3 you quoted. Top notch

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Despite it being relatively early in the season feel like if either team win this game they are going to be the team pulling away from the bottom 7 and a draw will just continue the season in typical Championship chaos.

Agreed. This feels like a big one. Things can change quickly in this league (ask Morton fans this morning), but if Partick win then they will really be starting to look like they're in a league on their own in third. If we win that third spot will start to look like a real possibility.

Prediction - 0-0 draw. 

1 hour ago, spot on said:

Wow! There wasn’t even any bait on that hookboat GIF

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Wow! There wasn’t even any bait on that hookboat GIF

Oh so now I see,  you were only really trying to bait the wee team fans,  well done how clever 👏👏👏 ……….but I thought you  had no interest in the Rovers and we were the obsessed ones 🥱

Edited by spot on

4 hours ago, spot on said:

Oh so now I see,  you were only really trying to bait the wee team fans,  well done how clever 👏👏👏 ……….but I thought you  had no interest in the Rovers and we were the obsessed ones 🥱

Firstly, I have to say it’s refreshing to see a rovers fan admit they are indeed a wee team, and I can assure you that being clever had nothing to do with getting a bite from you with zero bait, many rovers fans turn into ravenous piranhas at the thought of the Pars being bigger, then there’s you. 
I’m pretty sure I didn’t post anything regarding any level of interest in your self proclaimed “wee team” , but I’m happy to be corrected on this. As for being obsessed, I think you’ve proven yourself to be such. 

Now! Do I need a bigger boat? 

Yes indeed we are a wee team but a wee team that is a hell of a lot better than yous are. We don’t profess to be what we are not unlike some.

Glad your up with the other wee teams in the championship this season,  a guaranteed 12 points  a season is always a good start for us

Thistle fans, well annoying Internet "well actually brigade" 

Stop winding this mighty team supporters up. I'm sure that there has been more than 1 highlight at there club outside of the 60's.

Apologies dunfermline fans and I'm sure if I could find your village on a map I would come down and apologise personally.

14 minutes ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Thistle fans, well annoying Internet "well actually brigade" 

Stop winding this mighty team supporters up. I'm sure that there has been more than 1 highlight at there club outside of the 60's.

Apologies dunfermline fans and I'm sure if I could find your village on a map I would come down and apologise personally.

Not surprised that you’ve managed to completely mis-read the situation in this thread. Very on brand.

On 12/12/2023 at 16:15, Shandon Par said:

Talking of wellies, a chap approached me last night to ask about my wellies and whether or not I thought he should invest in a pair. Told him to go for it and that a pair of Hunters wound not only keep his feet dry but would boost his virility. Forecast looks like monsoon season due to finish before Saturday so should be game on.

I bought a pair of Hunters brand new from a charity shop a few years back for £20. Outstanding bargain. 

Feel like Saturday will be a good test for us. I think Thistle kinda know where they are, for me personally I think Dundee Utd, RR and Thistle will make up the top three and I'd be shocked if Thistle didn't finish in the top three at least.

For us, we're holding that final play off place just now but I think there's a couple of teams who'll fancy if for themselves. A win on Saturday would let the rest of the division know we can hang with those at the top end of the division, after all we've done fairly well against Utd on both occasions this year and in our league games against RR they've been close affairs. The only team that really battered us was Thistle at Firhill in September.

Should be a decent travelling support from Glasgow and a good home support too, no weather concerns forecast. Looking forward to it! COYP!

On 12/12/2023 at 16:39, CallumPar said:

This thread is a car crash. Thought a lot of the Falkirk fans on here were bad last season. There’s a small number of Raith fans (vast majority are alright) that are taking obsession to a whole new level and hijacking every thread that mentions us right now. Really odd behaviour.

Honestly just ignore them like the ginger step child they are and they can have their wee crowd wanks about taking 500 to Arbroath or selling 1100 tickets for their biggest game since Martin Hardie violated them at east End. They will go away soon enough.

2 hours ago, HoBNob said:

I have a bit of a worry at the moment for the game, the last two wins have been extremely welcome, however Partick will be a different proposition for a defence that will still be without Bene and Breen. 

Just as well there potentially back along with Fisher. Big decision for McPake.