Queens v Annan

3 hours ago, Homer Thompson said:

Tickets are available to buy online. 

As far as I know, away fans can buy tickets at the ticket office on the day. Don't see any reason why not. 

Not checked recently but when I posted earlier there was no supporters info about this game on the OS, or Buy Ticket button on the the "Next Match" notice, might be different now of course. 

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Not checked recently but when I posted earlier there was no supporters info about this game on the OS, or Buy Ticket button on the the "Next Match" notice, might be different now of course. 

Tickets for all the games up to and including Annan have been on sale since the start of the season. The link on the Next Match section is just  for convenience, it doesnt mean the tickets are on sale, or not.

Tickets for the rest of the games to the end of the season are also now available

Looking at the weather forecast everyone’s in for a drenching and with the wind like last week’s game at Stirling.

Well, I know Annan have their injury woes, but we’ve got our own unavailability issues.

Unless Brydon unexpectedly returns, I’d expect McKay to drop into the back line as he did at Galabank. For me the big question is who will be brought into the midfield, assuming Cochrane’s still not fit.

I ‘d like a line up something like.

Stones.

Logan, McKay, Ambrose, Church

Todd, Ferguson,

Connelly, McGuffie, Gibson.

Reilly.

Won’t be surprised to see McKechnie or Walker in for McGuffie and more of a 4-4-2

We really need to start on the front foot and ask questions of them defensively.

Edited by bod

1 hour ago, bod said:

Looking at the weather forecast everyone’s in for a drenching and with the wind like last week’s game at Stirling.

Well, I know Annan have their injury woes, but we’ve got our own unavailability issues.

Unless Brandon unexpectedly returns, I’d expect McKay to drop into the back line as he did at Galabank. For me the big question is who will be brought into the midfield, assuming Cochrane’s still not fit.

I ‘d like a line up something like.

Stones.

Logan, McKay, Ambrose, Church

Todd, Ferguson,

Connelly, McGuffie, Gibson.

Reilly.

Won’t be surprised to see McKechnie or Walker in for McGuffie and more of a 4-4-2

We really need to start on the front foot and ask questions of them defensively.

Theres no way we'll see Brandon in this game or anytime soon I would hazard a strong guess, Brydon however is hopefully getting closer to returning but probably still a week or two away yet. I think your team there is probably the best if McLelland and Cochrane are unavailable but you can never tell what Marvin's thought process is regarding line ups. 

Pleased Luissant is out. Without Cochrane there for us he'd probably have had the whole midfield to himself. Probably better for Hooper that he's out as well. Seemed pretty wound up the last two games. 

The real question is who will do the most whining and diving tomorrow: Smith or Docherty? 🤔

Edited by 19QOS19

With the Kelty/Alloa game off a win today would push Queens up to 5th - albeit with more games played.  Also with Stirling at Falkirk we could well open up a gap with the Binos if that one goes to form. It would also fairly well maroon the bottom two (you'd think Accies will trounce the EC young boys today). All ifs and buts, means SFA if we don't beat Annan of course.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Defended Bartley's decision in the past not to line up Gibson with Wullie but you don't drop him after a good run of results. Fucking ridiculous. 

Just can't fathom out some of his decisions, even some substitutions are a mystery. Throw away the coaching manual Marv, just pick the best performing players in their best positions, simples. 

4 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Throw away the coaching manual Marv, just pick the best performing players in their best positions, simples. 

^^^ This.

Fitba ... doesn't ... have ... to ... be ... complicated ...

3 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

No sign of McKay, not even on the bench ... injured?

I have been concerned all season about the level of injuries sustained, particularly outwith games.

You want your players to train hard and well but not overdo it so they are fit and peak on matchday - surely ?

In his last interview Bartley talked about  " players being leggy" during the game and seemed okay with that as they had been worked hard all week in training.

Another aspect of his Management that is lacking.