Queens v Annan

5 hours ago, annan4eva said:

Didn’t think for a minute you’d have the nads to answer ! You’re very quick to names names when suits. When Skyline drifter was getting pelters from all corners no one gave a name. SD quickly disappeared ( doesn’t ADD up ??? )

GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

Henry's past misdeeds have been well reported and are in the public domain, it's not like I've unearthed some scandal that had been kept under wraps until now.

For what it's worth, I personally know people who are/were connected to your club and I'm sure that they would see my post for what it was - a joke, a wind-up.

What on earth has any of this got to do with SD by the way?  

Scores a decent goal against a team near the bottom of the league. Does nothing for 6 weeks. Rinse and repeat. Decent technical ability but severely lacking in several basic fundamentals you would expect from a professional footballer 

A few Falkirk fans on here giving their expert opinion on shite League 1 players, they've certainly gone through enough of those in the past few seasons down in this division to recognise one I suppose.

On 01/01/2024 at 18:47, Slipmat said:

Henry's past misdeeds have been well reported and are in the public domain, it's not like I've unearthed some scandal that had been kept under wraps until now.

For what it's worth, I personally know people who are/were connected to your club and I'm sure that they would see my post for what it was - a joke, a wind-up.

Just now, annan4eva said:
On 01/01/2024 at 18:47, Slipmat said:

You were all not joking when SD was given a very hard time on here ? Resulting in him apparently chucking it ( by that name at least ) it was a reference to you happily naming name when suits ? When everyone knows who SD is. In Annan at least. 

2 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

You were all not joking when SD was given a very hard time on here ? Resulting in him apparently chucking it ( by that name at least ) it was a reference to you happily naming name when suits ? When everyone knows who SD is. In Annan at least. 

SD has chosen not to comment on the QOS threads recently but has posted on the national team one during his absence from the QOS ones.  It's his prerogative if and when to post.  As you say, most people know who he is, and as far as I can judge he's not one for "chucking it" just because some people disagree with his opinions.