πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ§‘ Shed v Cowshed πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’™

Unfortunately Jim couldn't quite get through talking about Morton to the DUTV reporter without being condescending after his positivity and good grace to the BBC so I'm firmly back in the get it right up you Greetin faced c**t.Β 

22 minutes ago, MORleyTON said:

Happy birthday to me.

Β 

Fantastic result.

Β 

Edit: already several beers deep and have had 2 bottles of Buckie bought, which in Leeds is a tremendous find.Β 

I might wake up in a hedge tomorrow.

Fair play to you. After 2 bottles of Buckie, I'd be in an ambulance. For future reference - stay away from anything resembling a hedge in Seacroft. It's likely to be a poorly-concealed, outdoor massive bong stash which could be swooped on by West Yorkshire Police at any time. Have a great night - and happy birthday to you :)

Edited by Chippyminton

13 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

United should just get rid of Goodwin, that team should be stream rolling the championship. Plenty of premiership standard players there. Losing to that dross is unacceptable at Tanadice.Β 

State of thisΒ 

17 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

United should just get rid of Goodwin, that team should be stream rolling the championship. Plenty of premiership standard players there. Losing to that dross is unacceptable at Tanadice.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Jungle Book Snake GIF

Really hope we can keep this run going. Not any signs of us slowing down either. Both strikers firing in goals is very welcome. Can’t remember the last time we weren’t reliant on one player to come up with goods on a regular basis. Long may it continue!

Well done Morton.  😑

Very impressed by Oakley, wasn’t aware who he was but who doesn’t like a big arsed centre forward? Β Third goal was a great finish as well.Β 
Β 

Really didn’t think United played that badly, unlike a couple of other games, and given the paucity of good chances at both ends, the fact it ended 3-2 just shows how unpredictable the game can be. Β More went in for Morton today, fair play.Β 

46 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

dross

'Dross' who just sworded the overwhelming title favourites at home - favourites whose budget is a zillion times bigger than the 'dross'Β  - and done whilst putting three goals past a team who'd previously only conceded seven for the entirety of the season.

You, sir, are a monumental cretin. I hope you're happy in your currently-padded environment.

EDIT = I just noticed that you're a Falkirk supporter. F**k me sideawise - I couldn't have made it up  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh - and show some basic respect for DUFC supporters by learning how to spell 'Tannadice'.

Edited by Chippyminton

40 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Β 

IMG_0051.jpeg

3 hours ago, ArabFC said:

Biased on club tv is to be expected. Dave, however, is just a slavering fud who continues to be employed despite not understanding he's meant to be co-commentating rather than screaming nonsense like every other punter in the stadium.

pity us at the game missed his efforts.

Have Dundee Unt ever thought of issuing head sets to away fans might be well worth the charge.

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Not read through the thread, but well done Morton. Imrie knows how to get control of games, Goodwin doesn't. Jim perhaps comes across better in the media, Dougie is the brighter of the two, in a footballing sense.Β 

Very astutely put. Leading up to to today's game, I've been watching a lot of JG interviews. He comes across to me (rightly or wrongly) as a fitba politician = don't offend anyone, always say the right thing, show no emotion, toe the PC line, pay disingenuous lip-service respect to your opponent, etc. etc. etc. Dougie Imrie's different altogether. Honest, no-bullshit, straight-ahead, heart-on-his-sleeve. During the early part of our injury-crisis season during which our results were shockingly bad, he interviewed like a rabbit in the headlights. You could see the genuine pain and stress in the man's face. That's a manager who cares about what he does for a job. It's great to see him smiling and laughing again - because it's him, his coaching staff and the unwavering belief in the squad he's picked who've collectively turned this around. No-one can fake authenticity.

17 points from 21 in our last few games. I'll just leave that there.

Edited by Chippyminton

Just back from the game. Brilliant win. Thought we'd made an erse of it throwing away a 2 goal lead but we weathered the storm in the second half and scored a fantastic winner.

Great day as usual when wining at Dundee Unt.

Might have eclipsed the 3 v 2 cup game of the 60's in my first visit.

As they say come the hour come the man.

Heard on the radio Baird was also out along Muirhead and that might be the deciding factor not!

Up pops George with with first career senior treble and that coming against a team that had conceded just seven goals in 18 prior league games. I take my hat off to the boy.

Edited by Paisley Ton
stutter

Goodwin sounding overly confident of winning for the manager whose side coughed up three goals in the game - and who's to say that the penalty would be converted?Β 

But aye that decision definitely cost you the game, as opposed to your own all-round incompetence. 🀑

Edited by vikingTON

There’s no saying the penalty would’ve been converted, and I only saw it at the game so not had a proper look at a replay, but I’ve yet to hear anyone suggest it was anything other than a clear penalty to United. Β If it were your job relying on these decisions you’d maybe be a bit pissy about it as well.