Dunfermline (9th) v Arbroath (10th) 17th Feb

Something like this today?

Despite Benjamin and MFW looking like complete duds recently, I think a competent midfield could help them. Wait and see  

IMG_6118.jpeg

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Despite Benjamin and MFW looking like complete duds recently, I think a competent midfield could help them. Wait and see  

IMG_6118.jpeg

I was thinking straight forward 4-4-2 Summers LW MOH RW?

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

IMG_6118.jpeg

Would imagine Hamilton and Otoo are the other way round, but this would be how I expect that team to line up. Unless we’re mixing it up and going 4-3-3?

O’Halloran and McCann could be wide in a front 3, with Comrie at RB. I’d love it, but can’t see it.

Edited by CallumPar

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

I was thinking straight forward 4-4-2 Summers LW MOH RW?

Summers isn't a wide man so surely Moffat who, despite shortcomings, should play as he has looked the only decent player for us recently. 

Edited by DAFC.

Bit of a risk playing both MFW and Benjamin IMO. I think some of the criticism has been OTT but it's placing a lot of pressure on them while they continue to settle in. Hopefully this is based on solid showing at training. 

We’ve actually got something resembling a full bench today. Can’t remember the last time we had that. No place at all in the squad for Ali Adams, got to feel a bit sorry for him as he’s done absolutely nothing wrong.

We have an actual bench!  I'm disappointed that Adams doesnt start in goal, but I understand the reasoning. Still, that can't be good for his morale.

Also a little worried in case we've rushed ToB (and others) back,  there's been A few times already  this season when ToB has been rushed back patently before he was ready.  Hopefully this time is different.