Scottish Football's Top Cult Heroes

For Livi the first name that came to mind was Hassan Kachloul, purely for the clusterfuck that surrounded him....tidy player too mind and scored with his first touch for the club. Came on as a sub at a free kick, swaggered onto the pitch, pushed Jason Dair away from the ball and swept it into the top corner. Robert Snodgrass could also be counted as a cult hero although he went on to have a great career. I remember the rumours of him going to Barcelona surfaced only for him to end up falling out with John Robertson and ending up at Stirling Albion on loan

26 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'd have agreed if it was McCann you named but Jocky was something special.  

McCann was based on his shaggin' exploits and his 3 games as a trialist when working for Sky.

Maros Klimpl, Dragutin Ristic (moustache, and played for 22 different clubs across his career), Ivano Bonetti. The latter not so much to do with the whole farcical management spell/Administration, but just because of the fact that he was one of the most cynical players I've ever seen in dark blue. I think he had more professional fouls than actual fouls and/or tackles in the few games he played for us, and it was great to see someone just unapologetically haul down an opponent who had beaten him for pace, then have the courtesy to walk toward the referee to take his booking rather than trying to slink off and hide.