7 hours ago, madton said:

We are very difficult to score against, 7 clean sheets in our last 9 league games is ridiculous and we are also scoring goals,  15 goals in our last 6. 

Yip, you have the joint 2nd best goals against record in the league, with emm, Airdrieonians.

Granted, you certainly score more than us.

That point against Morton recently was a well earned point, in a tough game for both sides.  I expect this one to be no different.  Our best chance of keeping it tight is if Fordyce plays (obviously). If he's out, I'd fancy Morton to grab the points here and really put us in and about the mire!!

Won't be going this weekend, the daughters visit to Greenock earlier In the season was plenty for her, "do we have to go back there?". No,no we don't.

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Won't be going this weekend, the daughter’s visit to Greenock earlier In the season was plenty for her, "do we have to go back there?". No,no we don't.

That’s a shame. Dougie Imrie has already heard about this.

IMG_4726.gif.50c6927fdffb6a420be84b57f875c025.gif

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

That point against Morton recently was a well earned point, in a tough game for both sides.  I expect this one to be no different.  Our best chance of keeping it tight is if Fordyce plays (obviously). If he's out, I'd fancy Morton to grab the points here and really put us in and about the mire!!

Won't be going this weekend, the daughter’s visit to Greenock earlier In the season was plenty for her, "do we have to go back there?". No,no we don't.

IMG_4906.jpeg

2 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Why not come back weather looking good.

Ton on top form, maybe she has viewed her stars.

Time to put this right 2 v 0 for the GM

TBH I don't mind it, one of the best places to watch football in the right weather.

She's just a moaning ar$e

Feeling a bit more positive that Megwa is back. Hopefully Fordyce is back as he’s the only defender we have that can deal with the physicality of Oakley. Failing that, shove Ballantyne over to left back with Hancock and Watson at centre half.

Going to be a tough one, though!

0-0 or 1-0 either way. While each team has had a turn at creating more chances than the other across our games so far, we've mostly just cancelled each other out.

Our form is inevitably going to slip at some point, so a win here to build a bit of a gap before that happens would be massive.

On 21/02/2024 at 21:11, Chapelhall chap said:

Ticket bought for the Wee Dublin end and hope the weather is bearable, but I'll come prepared for the four seasons.

Hope it’s pissing for the heavens until you leave then the sun can shine 

Edited by Cowshed

Expecting a couple of changes tomorrow with the run of games coming up, most likely Quitongo/McGrattan/Garritty and Gillespie in. Against Airdrie this season we've matched them but missed someone who can take players on and make things happen, either of they 3 and possibly even Bearne could be the difference. Got to be Garritty for me.

8 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I think it might be "from" the heavens but I appreciate your concern. You did make me smile. 

Interesting I have always known the saying to go as pissing ‘ fur ‘ or  ‘fae’ the heavens 

16 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Feeling a bit more positive that Megwa is back. Hopefully Fordyce is back as he’s the only defender we have that can deal with the physicality of Oakley. Failing that, shove Ballantyne over to left back with Hancock and Watson at centre half.

Going to be a tough one, though!

Having said that we done ok without Megwa and Ballantyne,the big miss is Fordyce ,

Very tricky game coming up, we cannot afford another 3 points to disappear with a trip midweek to Tannadice looming.

Hopefully and to be honest I expect Fordyce to be back at CB alongside Watson,  I can see McCabe sitting this one out, a bench job for him and Megwa probably.   Back 4 of Ballantyne, Watson, Fordyce and Hancock..      McMaster sitting, with Frizzell, Lyall and Telfer in front of him, with McGregor and Todorov up front,     in all honesty I would take a draw of offered..

52 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Airdrie are a team I would love to help relegate.

4-0 home win.

Morton are a team that St Mirren would love to relegate.

I have thought about rotation, but I think it’s more likely to come against United) (if at all). This is a bigger game in terms of our season, as funny as it would be to beat United again. 

Completely cancelled each other out in the last game and I suspect there’ll be more of the same here, but hopefully we’re able to just edge it.