3 hours ago, Kenny_m said:

Totally get why Morton fans are confident given their recent form and the law of averages suggest it might be there turn to beat us, but they also suggest that their long unbeaten run will come to an end soon.

Looks like its the former!

That second goal looked about 3 yards off before the incredible finish, but if so it levels the horrendous decisions up after only booking Taylor-Sinclair for possibly the single most obvious red card in the history of football. An absolutely vile challenge.

Loving this intensity.

3 hours ago, Kenny_m said:

One for Morton fans. Iain Wilson was a player I admired and thought he was a tremendous signing for QOS last season in league 1  but had a terrible season and now he seems back to the player he was the previous year. I'm aware he did have a couple of injuries and I suppose it's difficult to play on QOS's shite playing surface but why the massive turn around?

The answer to this and almost every other question, is Dougie Fucking Imrie.

Deservedly in front but two nil flatters us slightly. Second goal looked outrageously offside. 

Don't think the game is over yet and there's enough niggle between the players that a daft challenge might swing the momentum by either a penalty or a red card. We already have the strong position so need to show game management skill to take the sting out of the second half.