Aberdeen v St Johnstone 28.2.24

Saints had a gameplan, applied it well and had fight. That will see you right in most games.

Polar opposite for Aberdeen. Looks to me that Aberdeen players don't realise they are in a relegation battle. Maybe not straight down, but playoffs real possibility.

If nothing else, other teams seeing what Beji can do when he gets in behind defences means they have to react and sit deeper, which gives us more space. 

3 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I dont think Warnock has ever had the Dons dressing room... I mean...wtf do you think players like Myovski make of him?

Mr Warnock has managed significantly better players than Miovski throughout his career. There’s no shame in losing to St Johnstone Football Club, at the end of the day.

6 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Mr Warnock has managed significantly better players than Miovski throughout his career. There’s no shame in losing to St Johnstone Football Club, at the end of the day.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

On 26/02/2024 at 14:43, Dons_1988 said:

I don’t care what st Johnstone fans say, a clean sheet here would be remarkable. 

On 26/02/2024 at 16:09, PSJ.84 said:

I don’t care what Aberdeen fans say, a goal here would be remarkable. 

I bow to your superior knowledge.