Rangers v Motherwell: Sat 3pm

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

That’s a stick on pen, btw.

Aye, my main gripe was it taking an age to give, I thought it was an absolute stick on, but the million minutes added felt like it'd inevitably end up coating us.

Didny though. Lol.

2 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

never a red card.

Casey wins the ball clean and his studs are nowhere near McAusland. Desperation from Clement. Nearly as big a minter as bringing up xG in his bbc interview.

That's a little unfair.

For the majority, xG is a bullshit stat comprised of the wind direction, the phase of the moon, Elon Musk's net worth and other such woo-woo.

To a Rangers manager, it's what he's told they'll get.

Great to see Theo Bair continue to impress. He could be working his way into being a regular member of the Canada squad.  Likely not a starter as we have a lot of depth up front but he would be a useful bench option the way David Wotherspoon has been these last few years 

On 01/03/2024 at 18:49, ropy said:

I didn’t even consider looking for a ticket for this, I never do, will I miss a classic?  I don’t even know half the names AJF mentions in his post.

On 01/03/2024 at 18:56, 'WellDel said:

I share you're optimism... we're getting pumped.

Rangers -3 feels a pretty safe bet.

14 hours ago, Handsome_Devil said:

There's nothing worse than an OF game going into a break.

We will certainly lose and quite possibly get thumped.

50 minutes ago, ropy said:

Casey doesn’t kick McAusland, his knee makes contact because the young boy has dangled a leg in front of him.

I see that Casey got booked, was it for this incident?

In what universe can anyone think that is a red, or yellow, card. Just a challenge. They are still allowed I believe.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

The narrative. 

You can only laugh when you see Rangers or Celtic fans claim there is a 'narrative' against them.

I mean, self awareness is one of the things that seperates us humans from.....

Ah. Never mind. Forget I said anything.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In what universe can anyone think that is a red, or yellow, card. Just a challenge. They are still allowed I believe.

Just seen the highlights , genuinely can't understand why anyone would even have that as a footnote in the game . Loose ball Casey plays a pass through the ball , mcausland lunges for it but is miles off.  Nothing to see here.  

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

They are clearly upset by the injury, but it's a 50/50 in real time

57 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Whilst there is merit in what you are saying one of the first things all young aspiring footballers are taught is not to shite out of tackles like this as you are more likely to hurt yourself than than the other player.

I remember being taught the same, and my poor googling isn’t finding anything to say different from any modern coaches, I’ll have to tweet the question at whatever throwaway account micks got now. 

It sounded as if there were boos at the final whistle today. This from fans of a team who have come from well behind to lead the league in the space of a few months, and after their first defeat in a fair while. Entitled arseholes.

The Rangers TV commentary for Motherwell's second goal, pipe it into my veins.

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

The Rangers TV commentary for Motherwell's second goal, pipe it into my veins.

wait 5 minutes, then repeat as nessessary.

19 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It sounded as if there were boos at the final whistle today. This from fans of a team who have come from well behind to lead the league in the space of a few months, and after their first defeat in a fair while. Entitled arseholes.

Aye but wee Motherwell weren't suposed to win, We went aganst the script. That and aye they are entitled.

Rangers Media not happy about the refereeing, and some remarks about one lino being in the pay of the Vatican.

Yes, lads, I am positive that His Holiness does indeed give a monkey's about whether your manky team wins or not...

Just now, KirkieRR said:

Rangers Media not happy about the refereeing, and some remarks about one lino being in the pay of the Vatican.

Yes, lads, I am positive that His Holiness does indeed give a monkey's about whether your manky team wins or not...

Rangers coud have won 12-0 today, getting evey decision, and RM still wouldn't be happy and about the refereeing.