SNP's Next Permanent Manager 2024

Who will be SNP's next permanent manager?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

The Scottish talent pool is shite m8. Plenty of foreign former heads of government doing f**k all atm.

Give it Angela Merkel to end of election.

7 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

How about a foreign First Minister?

Welcome to Spordsound this Saddurday with me Kenny Mac, today we have a special on Scoddish polidicks. Thick ex-player, who do you wand in as First Minisder?

ITs goT To bE soMEonE wHo kNOWs sCoTtIsH pOliTiCs, kEnNy.

Thanks for thad, Tom?

Well, you know, I think Humza's jacket was on a shoogly peg before the Greens inflicted that shocking defeat. It really was shocking. It's just not good enough. He was celebrating too early and...

God to inderrupt you there Tom, we're going over to Ibrix for today's team news followed by a long VAR chad.

Edited by VictorOnopko

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

The Scottish talent pool is shite m8. Plenty of foreign former heads of government doing f**k all atm.

We thinking hipster Scandi or gegenpress Deutscher?

Finnish Divorcee Sanna Marin is twiddling her thumbs at the moment.

39 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

The hipster choice is some Norwegian or Finnish social democrat.

I like the way you’re thinking. I reckon we need to raid the biscuit tin and put in a bid for Estonia’s Kaja Kallas. 

IMG_8173.jpeg

It'll be Swinney, if he wants it that it is. Can already see SNP MP's and MSP's coalescing and tweeting their support for him. Stewart McDonald the latest half an hour ago, Jenny Gilruth yesterday, amongst others. 

He's the uninspiring and least offensive option to the party membership and the Greens would tolerate him. Forbes is too divisive and there's not really any other credible candidates, they're simply running out of people who are capable of leading the party. He's the ultimate 'well, he'll have to do' candidate.

Edited by Lex

5 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

As someone who loves a Name, what would you say if I chucked this one at you?

Aamer Anwar.

Well, I'm going to give you another one - and you might laugh at me, right? 

Michael 'Mikey' Stewart.

I believe Stephen Flynn has been doing a commendable job as the Westminster leader, but there's a significant risk he could lose his seat in the next election. It's unfortunate that Mhairi Black is taking a break from politics.

My impression of Swinney's performance last time wasn't particularly positive. The party is facing serious challenges and requires a steady hand to navigate through, especially given the anticipated setbacks in the upcoming elections. I think individuals like Stephen Flynn may opt to wait until after these elections are concluded.

It'll be Swinney but I'd rather it was Flynn or Forbes, I just think they'd put less folk off Indy (and yes I meant to phrase it that way)

Forbes will get skewered for beliefs that the opposition, the Tories anyhoo, are generally aligned with 🤔

37 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

It'll be Swinney but I'd rather it was Flynn or Forbes, I just think they'd put less folk off Indy (and yes I meant to phrase it that way)

Forbes will get skewered for beliefs that the opposition, the Tories anyhoo, are generally aligned with 🤔

Do we know wee Kate's views on travellers?