Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Jaffa cakes are rank. If they got rid of the orange bit, used milk choc and changed the sponge to something more biscuity then id like them.

Na find the cherry knock off bad boys. I find them tastier than the jaffa ones. And I like the jaffa ones

Jaffa cakes are rank. If they got rid of the orange bit, used milk choc and changed the sponge to something more biscuity then id like them.

I was going to respond to this in a negative way but I then realised a number of other folk had so I don't think it's fair for me to add to their disdain you c**t.

Going to a drive through garage and paying at the booth then trying to drive away with your credit card, receipt and wallet in your hand for the next ten minutes. Seems to be the only time all the lights are green too.

Contactless seems like a good idea.

As in "whit" or "whaaat"?

Aye. "Who's that?" = "fa's that?"

The buses even have "fit like?" posters at the front. They use "nae" incorrectly as well.

Aye. "Who's that?" = "fa's that?"

The buses even have "fit like?" posters at the front. They use "nae" incorrectly as well.

Fa's that...? I've heard that loads, never heard anybody my age say that though, I thought that was only for old teuchters.

Eta: Fit like? Thought that was a Robin Galloway Peterheed saying, again I've heard it, but rarely.

Must be you Fifers.

Edited by 1320Lichtie