Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Two people, always teenagers, standing in two separate queues side by side (McDonalds/Ikea etc) and waiting to see which will be served first, with the other jumping across to join the quicker queue at the final moment.

It enrages me on many levels and makes me concerned for the future of mankind.

People who say that something enrages/pleases/ entertains them " on many levels", what does that even mean? It either slightly enrages you, mildly enrages you or gets right on your tits, but why "on many levels" . Just another modern phrase that people think is smart to use.

I've posted this before, but it continues to infuriate me; the way Americans pronounce 'herbs'. Just where the f**k do they get 'urhbs' from?! Why do they think that's an acceptable way to pronounce it? It makes people sound like the thickest fucks in the world when they say it.

Also the term 'Brexit'.

Herb is also a common name in the US, and is pronounced correctly in this case, which makes it even more f*cking ridiculous,

Our Sky broadband hub arrived today, but because they made an arse of my address, the account isn't live until the 3rd of March. Still without internet for another week, that'll be a month by the time we actually get it running.

Folk that take for ever to order food at a fast food restraunt

I had to wait 10 mins for one guy at the shop this evening. First it was the shopping, which is fine, but then checking a pile of lottery tickets (shop keeper having to type some code in for each for whatever reason), then dicking about over a choice of fags, then trying to pay for the gas and lecky through the pay point machine, then wanting cashback etc. All whilst the shop assistant continued to face-up as a huge queue developed.

Had there been another shop nearby then I would have actually just dumped the bread/milk/beer and gone elsewhere.