Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Put shoe trees in the new pair for a few days. That'll break them in.

Haven't you ever made an absolute c**t of a job like that and then tried the old: "Sorry pet, I'm just hopeless at this...."

Works every time. Allegedly. :bag

paint footprints on the carpet will get you an indefinite ban from this job.

Was dropping the kids off at the pool and the cleaner chapped the door and shouted to see if anyone was in.  Totally ruined the ambiance and I had to nip it and abandon play.

A couple of times at my work I've been dropping a log when the cleaner has done the old chap on the door and asked if anyone is in. I said 'aye' but they just came in and cleaned the other cubicles and sinks etc whilst I was still shitting and wiping.

Absolutely agree Elgin - this doesn't happen often just last night she said no to the final top up and said to have it today. The annoying thing is that its white wine that was left over and we never drink white ourselves usually so it would be sitting there until the next white wine drinker came round to visit if it were all down to her. Im tempted to drink it right now tbh.

Wine is awful

Took careful consideration of all the runners and riders before making my selections.  :(

The wife picks the one with the same name as a Take That song.  :angry:

Eta. She got it at 50/1

Edited by supermik

A couple of times at my work I've been dropping a log when the cleaner has done the old chap on the door and asked if anyone is in. I said 'aye' but they just came in and cleaned the other cubicles and sinks etc whilst I was still shitting and wiping.

Wine is awful

Wine and mushrooms are things you are not allowed to describe as awful.

Bikes riding 2 abreast. They seemed to enjoy the fact they had a convoy being them. Total fuds. Even my sweet 85 year old mum put the window down a shouted at the lycra loonies.

Bikes riding 2 abreast. They seemed to enjoy the fact they had a convoy being them. Total fuds. Even my sweet 85 year old mum put the window down a shouted at the lycra loonies.

Capy I posted this recently and got some absolute shite responses.

Good luck.

Obviously not the bit about your mum.

I've had a video I'm uploading to youtube stuck on 58% for a while. In that time the minutes remaining has gone from 45 to 78 (79 in the time it's taken me to type this post).

And another, later on:

3cc848d690.png

I'm tempted to see how long it has to take for the whole thing to break but my attention span doesn't stretch that far.

Painting a fucking ceiling. Hate it with a vengeance.

I take it that it's getting too late in the day for the wife to have the painters in?

Is this too far? Apologies if so.

mOTiT3R.gif

All you are doing here is admitting that you were willing to overtake one cyclist where it was not suitable to do so and not giving enough room.