Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

19QOTS19 seems like someone who wouldn't take the huff with anything posted here tbh.

19QOTS19? 19QOTS19?! You Sir, can f**k right off. I hope Ghost Lady kills you in the middle of the night :angry:

You're right though Throbbs :P

Mrs always moans at me because I use too many "bubbles" when doing the dishes. To my mind the presence of bubbles = a better chance of getting them clean.

I am convinced I am right and unwilling to change my ways, but would like some science to back it up.

Anyone?

Get a dishwasher

I accidentally put a washing tab in the dishwasher once - foam everywhere and absolutely terrifying scenes.

Did something similar when I was housesitting. Put the dishes in, put in the tablet and decided I'd give them an extra shine by squirting in a shitload of Fairy Liquid.

What followed reminded me of this scene:-

post-12169-14670253648771_thumb.jpg

Mrs always moans at me because I use too many "bubbles" when doing the dishes. To my mind the presence of bubbles = a better chance of getting them clean.

I am convinced I am right and unwilling to change my ways, but would like some science to back it up.

Anyone?

Ask her to show you how it's done, then tell her she's so much better at it than you are and you'll never come up to her standard - then let her do them herself in future.

Anyone?

As long as you rinse all the bubbles thoroughly from the dishes before placing on the drying rack use as many as you like,

If you leave any bubbles on the dishes as they dry you are wrong and deserve only lingering pain and death.

Aye but disregard leftover bubbles for a second, the question are you actually getting the dishes proper clean if you dont have a load of bubbles?

Leftover bubbles is a side issue pertaining to my laziness...

There's a foaming ingredient added to most soap products IIRC. People don't think it's working right unless there's loads of bubbles.

Ask her to show you how it's done, then tell her she's so much better at it than you are and you'll never come up to her standard - then let her do them herself in future.

You're not talking about washing dishes anymore, are you?

Just phoned Easyjet to cancel a flight because my Dad's in hospital and it's got a bit serious. Told me I wouldn't get a refund as I could give him moral support by phone from my destination. WTF! Went fucking ballistic. Not fussed about the money and can claim it off the insurance anyway. Still raging.

Just phoned Easyjet to cancel a flight because my Dad's in hospital and it's got a bit serious. Told me I wouldn't get a refund as I could give him moral support by phone from my destination. WTF! Went fucking ballistic. Not fussed about the money and can claim it off the insurance anyway. Still raging.

That's what they actually said? f**k's sake   :unsure:

You should have said "I hope you're Havana laugh".

(sorry to hear about your Dad btw).

Cheers, might get a couple of nights with the dusky maidens of Ullapool instead when my sister gets here.