Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not necessarily the fault of the borrower!

There was a case a few days ago in the US when Microsoft awarded a $10,000 settlement because they have built in automatic updates and her old software wouldn't work which f*cked up her business

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36640464

Microsoft said it had dropped its appeal to save on legal costs.

Sounds legit.

To be fair, i got a notice recently telling me my upgrade was scheduled automatically for a few days time.

I cancelled it, of course, but it was unusual in the sense it was telling me it was doing it unless I told it there and then not to, rather than asking me if i wanted to upgrade, and when.

Today is my last day of work before I start a new job. It's not been a good last shift.

I've been given shit equipment to do the job (strimming grass) and, pardon the pun, it isn't cutting it.

My colleague, who has a reputation for being tight, found 50 quid on the ground when showing me what to do on site (it should have been me :'( ).

Strimmed through a dog shite so got covered in that. Not the first time its happened but on my last day? Give us a break man. That's why I think dog owners should be given fined by the thousands for not removing dog shite. That way it they'll never do it again. Fucking c***s.

Now I'm waiting for my boss to.come back with better equipment. Was going to go home for lunch but now I'm stuck here so that won't be happening. Pish.

Today is my last day of work before I start a new job. It's not been a good last shift.

I've been given shit equipment to do the job (strimming grass) and, pardon the pun, it isn't cutting it.

My colleague, who has a reputation for being tight, found 50 quid on the ground when showing me what to do on site (it should have been me :'( ).

Strimmed through a dog shite so got covered in that. Not the first time its happened but on my last day? Give us a break man. That's why I think dog owners should be given fined by the thousands for not removing dog shite. That way it they'll never do it again. Fucking c***s.

Now I'm waiting for my boss to.come back with better equipment. Was going to go home for lunch but now I'm stuck here so that won't be happening. Pish.

It's half one in the morning, where are you?

We're all in the pab waiting for ya, ya big drongo, "better equipment" LOL. signed bruce the boss..

Teachers getting presents at the end of term.

They do get a salary don't they?

Realised the other day term was finishing when I saw a bespoke stand in the Co-Op full of "THANK YOU TEACHER" and "BEST TEACHER" cards etc.

Card companies know how to rip the arse right out of just about everything.

Realised the other day term was finishing when I saw a bespoke stand in the Co-Op full of "THANK YOU TEACHER" and "BEST TEACHER" cards etc.

Card companies know how to rip the arse right out of just about everything.

A guy I was at school with posted pictures on Facebook of his young lads card, mug and chocolates to his 'best teacher ever'. I wrote 'Ãrse licker', he still hasn't replied, it was on Sunday.

I thought seeing primary School kids have a prom was bad enough.

We also now have graduation ceremonies for babies going to nursery, nursery going to primary school and of course primary scool going to secondary school.

The whole lot is topped when I seen photos of Primary 7 kids getting a guard of honour from the rest of the school as they finished their last day.

I fucking hate those responsible and the folk who scream out for attention by posting it on social media.

Go f**k yourself

I thought seeing primary School kids have a prom was bad enough.

We also now have graduation ceremonies for babies going to nursery, nursery going to primary school and of course primary scool going to secondary school.

The whole lot is topped when I seen photos of Primary 7 kids getting a guard of honour from the rest of the school as they finished their last day.

I fucking hate those responsible and the folk who scream out for attention by posting it on social media.

Go f**k yourself

Yeah this, exactly this. My daughter is 5 in December and transitions from daycare (nursery) to primary school in January. Sure I'll be proud of her going to school but f**k all this graduation shit that goes with it.

Yeah this, exactly this. My daughter is 5 in December and transitions from daycare (nursery) to primary school in January. Sure I'll be proud of her going to school but f**k all this graduation shit that goes with it.

People who use nouns as verbs....FFS, man..."transitions"

Belter. They need kicked off their bikes

or an umbrella through the front wheel perhaps?

You folk walk on cycle routes, it's payback.

They should be on the fucking road! cycle routes indeed!  :rolleyes: