Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was selling tickets for a charity music night in the Howgate Centre and some thieving c**t stole a ticket off the table whilst I was talking to someone else.

He sounds like a right Rebel Rebel.

Sorry :(

Interviewers.

Andy Murray just won his match at Wimbledon, and the interviewer asked him how it feels to be performing at such a high level, as there were a few sporting legends in the crowd for this particular match. As if he was playing for a local boys' tennis club last week or something.

Jesus suffering f**k.

Edited for those who can't read too well.

Edited by smpar

Interviewers.

Andy Murray just won his match at Wimbledon, and the interviewer asked how he feels performing at such a high level now because there were a few sporting legends in the crowd for this particular match, as if he was playing for a local boys' tennis club last week or something.

Jesus suffering f**k.

If I could understand, i probably would agree.

Pub's absolutely heaving for the Italy - Germany game, folk getting turned away at the door because it's over capacity and there's people sitting in here with kids eating lunch, not even watching the game. f**k off to McDonalds where you belong.

Pub's absolutely heaving for the Italy - Germany game, folk getting turned away at the door because it's over capacity and there's people sitting in here with kids eating lunch, not even watching the game. f**k off to McDonalds where you belong.

Sounds like a blessing in disguise being able to avoid a bunch of people pretending to be Italian

Was in a boozer last night watching Belgium Wales with about 8 other customers.

At HT the women who is employed on a Friday night to do the karaoke starts her gig and the football is muted.

By 50mins into the game me and my mate leave and their was 1 customer remaining.

Absolutely brilliant stuff from a pub to chase customers away with the woman employed to entice them in.

Was in a boozer last night watching Belgium Wales with about 8 other customers.

At HT the women who is employed on a Friday night to do the karaoke starts her gig and the football is muted.

By 50mins into the game me and my mate leave and their was 1 customer remaining.

Absolutely brilliant stuff from a pub to chase customers away with the woman employed to entice them in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRgVyXvqXo

What time do they serve lunch till?