Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Jehova's Witness weirdos don't hang about train stations and chap doors hoping to convert you. It is their duty to Jehova, and is to ensure they are saved. They wouldn't pish on you if you were on fire.

Religion is all about people doing the right thing for the right reasons. Thats why they need the threat of eternal damnation hanging over them all the time.  

Everyone else has no morals.

6 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Religion is all about people doing the right thing for the right reasons. Thats why they need the threat of eternal damnation hanging over them all the time.  

They perceive everyone else to have no morals.

FTFY.

17 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Jehova's Witness weirdos don't hang about train stations and chap doors hoping to convert you. It is their duty to Jehova, and is to ensure they are saved. They wouldn't pish on you if you were on fire.

Dehydrated for the walking? 

My pishe of the day.

Vegans, why? Here in the Jungles of Thailand we eat rat arses when cooked well.  Some snot noses pale fucker telling us that they are vegan, everyone thinks.  Ok when the shite hit the fan, you'll be the first for the roast.

Arseholes!!

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Dehydrated for the walking? 

My pishe of the day.

Vegans, why? Here in the Jungles of Thailand we eat rat arses when cooked well.  Some snot noses pale fucker telling us that they are vegan, everyone thinks.  Ok when the shite hit the fan, you'll be the first for the roast.

Arseholes!!

Put so much better than I could.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

She sleeps from 8pm - 7 am usually, sometimes wakes up at around 4 am but she didn't last night which was nice of her. I just tended to her first thing so I could give my girlfriend a lie in.

I'm with you @throbber.  Her's a Monday Club une for me & you. 

Thanks for he back up earlier, meant a lot.  Just had a wee nap, back on it now.:wub: Jealousy will kill. (their hearts)

A quick whizz onto the Evening Express website which was loading very slowly on the work computer there.  Noticed that Hayley McQueen got engaged and was met with a photo caption:

"Hayley shows off her ring in front of Dunnottar Castle."

Once the photo loaded, it wasn't what I was hoping for.

My girlfriend set it up because she was concerned over people coming to the house.

My ex was intent (as were her family) in getting a TV licence over legal concerns. With them being from England they see it as some sort of necessity. Told them that most people in Scotland don’t pay it at all.

A boot in the pie and a stern telling that licensing people can’t come into the house unless you let them is needed.