Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had a pyogenic granuloma (a type of benign tumour) under my thumbnail a few years ago and it basically all came off so I have strange rut in it. Oddly, the thumbnail on the other side peeled off at just after this happened and now has the same thing, even though there was no growth under it. Really weird.

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

Have you seen the oven? Many just plug in behind it, with the kitchen wall switch being the on/off for the hidden socket.

No I haven’t but it’s in his house and not his business. Ya maniac. 

People who do dirty jobs in the sink (or draining board) and somehow think it'll still be fine for washing dishes afterwards.

People who wash one side of dishes and ignore the underside.

People whose idea of washing dishes is to leave them to soak for hours, then transfer them from sink to drying rack with a single token swipe from the scrubbing brush.

People who are too tall to fit in the freezer in one piece.

56 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

People who do dirty jobs in the sink (or draining board) and somehow think it'll still be fine for washing dishes afterwards.

People who wash one side of dishes and ignore the underside.

People whose idea of washing dishes is to leave them to soak for hours, then transfer them from sink to drying rack with a single token swipe from the scrubbing brush.

People who are too tall to fit in the freezer in one piece.

You just reminded me of Half Man Half Biscuit's hymn to dishes:

"There is nothing worse than washing sieves,

There is nothing worse than washing sieves,

With the possible exception

Of being Garth Crooks,

There is nothing worse than washing sieves"

7 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:
12 hours ago, Shandön Par said:
You have a woman’s hand etc..
230C712D-4460-42D8-A143-F3A3E975D949.thumb.jpeg.781fbdbe6e9a7729975a798ef9ddc166.jpeg

Impressively clean nails, nonetheless. Have a greeny.

It is a very shoddy thumb really so I will regrettably have to negate your Charles, I sincerely apologise.

People who don’t even acknowledge homeless people/someone begging on the street. I’ve been standing outside a cafe waiting for a coffee for a few minutes, I’d say 20 people have walked by a woman who has asked every by-passer for change and only 2 or 3 have acknowledged her by saying they don’t have any change.

It’s fine to not have change, or to have some and choose not to give it - there can be a number of reasons for that - but to not even acknowledge someone who’s already in a pretty degrading and dehumanising position is fucking poor behaviour.