Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The inconsistent use of the word Rambo between 'First Blood' and 'Rambo: First Blood Part II', and then calling the third instalment 'Rambo III', when there was never a 'Rambo'* or 'Rambo II' beforehand.   

*the fact that there was a film called 'Rambo' released several years later is irrelevant.

Not quite as infuriating but

Alien

Aliens

Alien3

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

P&B users changing their usernames more often than their boxers.

It’s extracting the maximum value from platinum membership. And it’s my way of extending a warm welcome to our pointy, shouty, relegation-magnet manager.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've always wanted one. I will get one someday, pricey though with all these Biggie docs on the go just now. 

He was a well-dressed big unit. We are who we are (find it on iplayer - classy Italian/American coming of age drama) has some spectacular Raf Simons jumpers.

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

P&B users changing their usernames more often than their boxers.

I went to green dot this because I agree with it but then I remember the only reason you keep your shite name is because you're too tight to pay for Platinum to change it, so I'm not going to.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I went to green dot this because I agree with it but then I remember the only reason you keep your shite name is because you're too tight to pay for Platinum to change it, so I'm not going to.

I’m just not bothered enough about a username on an anonymous football forum to pay to change it.