Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Maybe been posted elsewhere but the state of this fucking Island.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/18/cadbury-creme-egg-gay-kiss-ad-ban-petition-reaches-20000-signatures-14106411/

My favourite bit was them saying "...claiming any objections must be rooted in homophobia" - aye it definitely isn't to do with you being bigoted c***s.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/18/cadbury-creme-egg-gay-kiss-ad-ban-petition-reaches-20000-signatures-14106411/

My favourite bit was them saying "...claiming any objections must be rooted in homophobia" - aye it definitely isn't to do with you being bigoted c***s.

Real-life couple Callum Sterling and Dale K Moran are among the people in the advert. With the Crème egg firmly in both their mouths, they take a bite before the gooey sugary centre oozes out and one can only imagine causes a nightmare on their facial hair.

Sounds horrible to watch regardless of the genders involved tbh

34 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Perf & Surf

Words that should not and definitely do not rhyme.  

#AnyDetergentButSurf #FuckOffSurf #AnnoyingAsFuck #PersilLoon #stupidaccents

There used to be an advert for some Radio Rentals-type shop. The ad jingle went “don’t you pay any more Mrs Moore..” 

Simply doesn’t rhyme when said with a Scottish accent. 

Real-life couple Callum Sterling and Dale K Moran are among the people in the advert. With the Crème egg firmly in both their mouths, they take a bite before the gooey sugary centre oozes out and one can only imagine causes a nightmare on their facial hair.
I watched it before posting and it's literally them biting into a creme egg together. I agree it's not really a great scene but it's in no way offensive and let's be honest if folk are complaining about it it's clearly because two guys are kissing. Sad state of affairs.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I watched it before posting and it's literally them biting into a creme egg together. I agree it's not really a great scene but it's in no way offensive and let's be honest if folk are complaining about it it's clearly because two guys are kissing. Sad state of affairs.

I was more offended by him typing, "Like actual LOL!"

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If anything is offensive it's how small creme eggs are now compared to 10 years ago.

Imagine being offended by gay people in 2021. The mind boggles.

4 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

There used to be an advert for some Radio Rentals-type shop. The ad jingle went “don’t you pay any more Mrs Moore..” 

"...why pay through the nose? Just go straight to Rumbelows!"

I've had that fucking song stuck in my head for almost thirty years. I was literally humming it the other day.

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Next year they should have it on the end of the boys knob or Jesus with the white liquid from inside the egg all round his mouth get it right up the bigots

15 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

I was watching some kids thing, with my children, about 5 years ago which relied on rhyming sore and paw. I'm still fuming. 

27 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I was watching some kids thing, with my children, about 5 years ago which relied on rhyming sore and paw. I'm still fuming. 

There was a supermarket ad years ago with an animated purse. Called Perce. Both words pronounced the same way.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Next year they should have it on the end of the boys knob or Jesus with the white liquid from inside the egg all round his mouth get it right up the bigots

Easter is a pile of crap anyway. The god-botherers bang on about how Jesus died for our sins. But isn't the whole basis of their religion that he CAME BACK TO LIFE? Not much of a sacrifice at all, is it?