Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

19 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Watching a (pretty shite) film with a lengthy interior shot during a car journey, and the car windows were absolutely filthy.

That's not the only thing annoying about it, but I'm surprisingly pissed off by the lack of basic effort.

Camera obscureder. 

53 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Watching a (pretty shite) film with a lengthy interior shot during a car journey, and the car windows were absolutely filthy.

That's not the only thing annoying about it, but I'm surprisingly pissed off by the lack of basic effort.

image.png.e8870484c1d83c5510fe90ef67bc2162.png

7 hours ago, BTFD said:

I get annoyed at the regular occurrence of cars in tv and films being absolutely immaculate. It’s like everyone valets their car before each drive.

4 hours ago, mathematics said:

I get annoyed at the regular occurrence of cars in tv and films being absolutely immaculate. It’s like everyone valets their car before each drive.

This was pretty nasty, and the rest of the car had the just-valeted look.

As implied above, it was like a half-hearted attempt to clean up after a window bukkake party (if such a thing exists; I wouldn't know).

33 minutes ago, BTFD said:

As implied above, it was like a half-hearted attempt to clean up after a window bukkake party (if such a thing exists; I wouldn't know).

Mick McCarthy Stares at Camera and Smiles | Gifrific

Edited by Jacksgranda

47 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Why did the word "smeared" rather than "filthy" come to mind!?!

On 06/06/2023 at 19:47, Newbornbairn said:

(Phone won't let me delete the quote, sorry for the false alarm NBB).

Bought a kebab there and the lad in the shop was really busy with deliveroo orders. He gives me the kebab IKEA style. The chicken in a tub, the salad in a tub and the fucking pitta separate.

You need a cutthroat razor to open a pitta without messing it up, which I ended up doing. An utter mess.

28 minutes ago, velo army said:

Bought a kebab there and the lad in the shop was really busy with deliveroo orders. He gives me the kebab IKEA style. The chicken in a tub, the salad in a tub and the fucking pitta separate.

You need a cutthroat razor to open a pitta without messing it up, which I ended up doing. An utter mess.

Try backing out, and hitting the comment box again…it should reload the quote but offer to clear the editor?

19 hours ago, velo army said:

Unacceptable. Petrol, lighter.

It's the only reasonable recourse.