Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Live acts/performers who say 'thank you' before any ounce of applause has happened. As is now in Cork, meaning that I need to switch pubs for the end of the football.....

13 hours ago, tam the bud said:

The amount of women who gets in my way when i am trying to buy clothes in the men department, with M&S being the worst.

Can we not have a men only shopping day so guys like me can shop in peace, and the women stay in the house and make the dinner ?

Solve the issue by shopping at breweries. Tennents will do you an apron, socks and a hat, which is all you really need. Maybe get two aprons so you can tie one round the back of you if going out in public. 

https://www.tennents.co.uk/shop

This message on youtube

d18445277d7ccb82fe7f90f6544ec3c5c1c4e941
videos_left_counter_2_light_1074x192.png
Video player will be blocked after 2 videos
  • It looks like you may be using an ad blocker. Video playback will be blocked unless YouTube is allowlisted or the ad blocker is disabled.
  • Ads allow YouTube to be used by billions worldwide.
  • You can go ad-free with YouTube Premium, and creators can still get paid from your subscription.

Not using an ad blocker? Report issue

2 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

The amount of road closures, diversions, traffic lights and idiots on the road in the Falkirk area meaning it's nearly impossible to get anywhere. What should have been a 10 minute trip to Central Retail Park took 45 minutes! 

Edinburgh: hold my beer... 

2 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

The amount of road closures, diversions, traffic lights and idiots on the road in the Falkirk area meaning it's nearly impossible to get anywhere. What should have been a 10 minute trip to Central Retail Park took 45 minutes! 

Noticed today the old classic - diversion off Graham's Rd, signposted to go along Dalderse Ave/Thornhill Rd.

200m after turning onto Thornhill Rd.....there's 3-way temporary lights.

After my van insurance went up 250% year on year a few months back, I feared the worst for the imminent renewal of my car insurance.

Just the 70% increase this time. Yay. The renewal email basically said "did you know average premiums are up 40% in the last 12 months? Well yours is up way more than that LOL".

8 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

It's crazy. 

I went to Linlithgow and there are traffic lights on the road, near the abattoir. Stuck on red, both ways. 

11 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

After my van insurance went up 250% year on year a few months back, I feared the worst for the imminent renewal of my car insurance.

Just the 70% increase this time. Yay. The renewal email basically said "did you know average premiums are up 40% in the last 12 months? Well yours is up way more than that LOL".

I havent worked out how they can justify the increases.

I was down at my Mums yesterday helping her upload her NCD evidence to her new insurer.

She was previously with SAGA, does (I shit you not) about 1000 miles a year, and for her 66 plate 1100cc VW Polo they wanted £550 - up from £350 !!

Its a fucking scam.

My boiler got serviced yesterday (*insert Kenneth.gif*) and with it being an oil fired one, the fuel hoses were due to be replaced. 

The process of doing this seems to involve a bit of the oil that's in the hoses getting out and my house now absolutely fucking stinks of kerosene. 

31 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I havent worked out how they can justify the increases.

I was down at my Mums yesterday helping her upload her NCD evidence to her new insurer.

She was previously with SAGA, does (I shit you not) about 1000 miles a year, and for her 66 plate 1100cc VW Polo they wanted £550 - up from £350 !!

Its a fucking scam.

My insurance went up from £287ish to about £450. Phoned them to cancel and they gave me the same policy for the same price as last year. 

They're absolutely at it and hiding behind "the interest rate rise" excuse

16 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Noticed today the old classic - diversion off Graham's Rd, signposted to go along Dalderse Ave/Thornhill Rd.

200m after turning onto Thornhill Rd.....there's 3-way temporary lights.

I took my son to the barbers on the corner of Thornhill Road and Queen Street and while he was in the chair sat and watched the utter chaos. Best of it is there were hundreds of empty spaces as folk were clearly thinking to park elsewhere