Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'll admit that from time-to-time I miss have a few beers while watching the football with a fellow Brit but those are few and far between.  It's a kind of solitary life but the pros well outweigh the cons.

Aye, i miss a bit of banter. We did have a group of about 8 folk that would travel from all round and have a beer together about once a month, that all finished with covid and never returned.  Few moved away further or back home, few have died.  All retired, mostly right wing tories. They just let me join as I was new young blood and was not scared to share my point of view. I still keep in touch with 2, John the Geordie and Terry fae Cumbria, they rest were southern c***s.

It's not for everyone, living without western friends and food delights.

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

Aye, i miss a bit of banter. We did have a group of about 8 folk that would travel from all round and have a beer together about once a month, that all finished with covid and never returned.  Few moved away further or back home, few have died.  All retired, mostly right wing tories. They just let me join as I was new young blood and was not scared to share my point of view. I still keep in touch with 2, John the Geordie and Terry fae Cumbria, they rest were southern c***s.

It's not for everyone, living without western friends and food delights.

I went once to an ex-pat gathering but only once.  I was by far the youngest and the rest were mostly German and Norwegian and not exactly a hoot.  The longer I'm here the less inclined I am to interact with other Brits.  

Yep, as you say this off the beaten track SE Asian lifestyle isn't for everyone.

That bit at the back of the jawline, closest to the ears, where beard growth lying in multiple directions meets up and forms wee tufts if you don't keep on top of trimming it.

This isn't just me, right? The throat hair lies upward, growing towards the ear, the facial hair grows straight down, and the hair on my jawline seems to jut straight out. It's a total shitshow and not the kind of work I'd expect from an omnipotent, infallible creator. Frankly, if I'd employed a contractor to make me, I'd be very disappointed by the lack of craftsmanship.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

That bit at the back of the jawline, closest to the ears, where beard growth lying in multiple directions meets up and forms wee tufts if you don't keep on top of trimming it.

This isn't just me, right? The throat hair lies upward, growing towards the ear, the facial hair grows straight down, and the hair on my jawline seems to jut straight out. It's a total shitshow and not the kind of work I'd expect from an omnipotent, infallible creator. Frankly, if I'd employed a contractor to make me, I'd be very disappointed by the lack of craftsmanship.

Don't get me started on the appendix.

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Folk who give you grid references without the two letters at the start.  Lazy whoors.

I imagine they might still be under stress from the murder whilst telling you where the body is. Cut them some slack. 

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Any programme Victoria Coren Mitchell is on I spend half the time looking at her wonky cleavage and miss the gist of the show.

You've been on this forum long enough to know the 1st rule of P&B. 

7 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Victoria Coren Mitchell, 48 : r/PrettyOlderWomen

Pin on Victoria Coren Mitchell

This is what clevage of natural tits tends to look like. One tends to be slightly bigger than the other.

Just now, RH33 said:

This is what clevage of natural tits tends to look like. One tends to be slightly bigger than the other.

David Mitchell is almost punching higher than me.

14 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Again, pics or gtf.