Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have an absolutely amazing looking lasagne at my mercy, however it has quite a lot of mushrooms mixed through it, and I despise mushrooms, meaning I'm having to pick every single little mushroom out it until it's mushroom free before I can eat it. :(

folk who dont turn there fucking indicators of after coming of a roundabout grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Amazing.

Folk round my way had a secret meeting that i wasn't invited too and agreed that we no longer have to indicate at roundabouts especially the mini ones mad.gif

If they give the same jobs to the people that are long term unemployed that they do for say the ones doing community service,then there wont be enough jobs to do in the community for the offenders..... :ph34r:

Mine: when out running and approaching a junction at the same time a car's coming up to the junction, and the car comes right up to the give-way sign meaning you have to stop and wait on it coming out.

Now, I know a car's got right of way on roads (I'm not stupid!) but I deliberately run at night so that the roads are quieter and 90%+ of the time there's no other cars in the vicinity. It would take the car literally three seconds to stop a few metres before and let me cross the road (and thus avoid losing speed and momentum) but no, they've got to block me wherever possible.

Mine: when out running and approaching a junction at the same time a car's coming up to the junction, and the car comes right up to the give-way sign meaning you have to stop and wait on it coming out.

Now, I know a car's got right of way on roads (I'm not stupid!) but I deliberately run at night so that the roads are quieter and 90%+ of the time there's no other cars in the vicinity. It would take the car literally three seconds to stop a few metres before and let me cross the road (and thus avoid losing speed and momentum) but no, they've got to block me wherever possible.

Most drivers i see are selfish to the extreme to other road users. As a pedestrian you have no chance of courtesy mate.

People who play their music aloud on public transport.

I understand my music taste may be different from other peoples, but I honestly don't get how some people can like something that sounds like 8-bit game music sped up with some ned in his twenties 'dissing' rival gangs. I don't mind a bit of dance music, or electronica, or whatever, but that's absolute pish.

Just to add my point regarding unemployment.

I am one of these people at the moment and I would welcome the chance to out and work , albeit , on a work for free basis. The more i can do to get employed the better.

To kind of argue the other point. If these jobs are available to do, why are they not employing people to do them?

Unemployment sucks

That "Barbara Streisand" song is stuck in my head. Irritating fucking thing.

Join the club. :(

It's a really shit track, but that melody is just one of those unfortunate ones that gets stuck. It's probably the sheer repetition of the song that does it.

My mate and his burd. They got engaged about two years ago, and since then have split up every couple of months. It's a disaster of a relationship. Every time they split up, he moves out and goes back to stay with his dad and for a week or so he lives it up, out most nights and going with anything and everything. He admits that the reason he goes back, is that although he loves being single at the weekend, he gets bored through the week and basically wants his hole regularly. Me and my other mates have to listen to his "Naw, it's for good this time. I don't even want a relationship" shite every time they break up.

Well they broke up on Saturday, and we got the usual "We're going out this weekend, right!?". Nae bother. Phones me last night to tell me his burd's pregnant and he's over the moon and back with her. As much as i obviously hope the wean is fine and healthy, there could not be a worse environment to bring this kid into. It's an absolute sham of a relationship.