Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you are watching a match on TV, and they show a penalty from the camera behind the goal at the other end from where the penalty is being taken (see Chelsea v Man Utd on Wednesday night). I'm not playing FIFA here...

Edited by IainMorton

When you are watching a match on TV, and they show a penalty from the camera behind the goal at the other end from where the penalty is being taken (see Chelsea v Man Utd on Wednesday night). I'm not playing FIFA here...

I thought it was worse when they showed penalties from behind the net they were shooting into, bizarre! See Swansea play-off final (I think).

I like it. It means you actually get to see where a penalty was placed. Sometimes "side-on" can be deceptive, especially if the net doesn't ripple.

I like it. It means you actually get to see where a penalty was placed. Sometimes "side-on" can be deceptive, especially if the net doesn't ripple.

I agree completely. This angle is awesome.

Girlfriend not long in from town, woke me up and then went on to spew all over the bedroom floor. Go to get something to clean it up, and find out that shes done the same in the sitting room.

I mean, I know we drew at Airdrie today but we at least forced a replay dear!

Girlfriend not long in from town, woke me up and then went on to spew all over the bedroom floor. Go to get something to clean it up, and find out that shes done the same in the sitting room.

I mean, I know we drew at Airdrie today but we at least forced a replay dear!

Rub her nose in it. She won't do it again.

When two lanes are merging into one, the c***s that keep going when it's quite clear there's a fucking queue. Serious road rage

It's the drivers who leave a gap to let them in that annoy me.

if the roads to merge why queue back and block onslips /off slips?

boils my piss at the gyle when that happens. im coming off the road but cant cause the lane merges further up and you all queued blocking the exit making the queue even longer!!!

When your jobby is going swimmingly and that bad boy is slowly creeping out

Then, it happens.....

At the death, with one last remaining second of jobbytime.....

YOUR ARSE CONTRACTS sad.gif

Leaving one wee annoyingly uncomfortable bit of jobby, no bigger than a pea, lodged in your rectum with insufficient jobbypower behind it to force it out.

This is just the worst, man. sad.gif

On a similar note, I hate it when you're in the toilet in the pub, doing a piss and a fart sneaks out and someone feels the need to comment. It should be an unwritten rule that these things should be just ignored like it neve happened.

On a similar note, I hate it when you're in the toilet in the pub, doing a piss and a fart sneaks out and someone feels the need to comment. It should be an unwritten rule that these things should be just ignored like it neve happened.

Just blame it on the dog.

I'm in Frankie and bennys and over by the toilet I spot a girl I know.

I say to my fiance back in 2 and head over for a hiya only to realise half way there its not her.

I decide to beeline for the bog instead as to not look a Dick, when I get in the cubicle is occupied and theirs a fella at 1 of 3 urinals.

So I stand there and pretend to go for a piss but I ain't needing and the other fella seems to be having the largest pish ever.

That guy probably went back to his table and commented that I go to toilets for no reason.

What a completely ridiculous situation to get in.