Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The way Lineker picks up a bit of paper then puts his specs on temporarily to read what's on it, then takes his specs off and puts the bit of paper down again.

Give him a break....the guy's in his mid 50's! Some form of sight deterioration happens to us all apparently.....

There is a Ford advert on the radio just now that features what is quite obvioulsy a grown up female voice actress putting on what is suspposed to be a childs voice and for whatever reason I want to smash the fucking radio or drive my car into something solid everytime it comes on.

You've honestly no idea the spittle flecked rage that it sends me into everytime it comes on. JUST HIRE A FUCKING CHILD TO SAY THE LINE!

"Daddy's putting a sign up in the middle of the garden, Mummy".......that one?

Was it the Sneeze Symphony movement no 3?

A simply delightful piece. I particularly enjoy the snotter solo.

Reminds me of a guy (sadly no longer with us) that came on holiday to Thailand with us........being woken every morning by that nose/throat flem clearing coffing then the ritual gobbing it down the sink isn't the best!

I just saw this headline: Jeremy Kyle hopeful jailed over slogans.

I initially read it as: Jeremy Kyle hopefully jailed over slogans.

GAH!

Edited for excessive underlining.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

The woman in the latest Kindle advert when she shouts "no waaaaaay!". Urgh.

I find those Kindle adverts terrifying. They seem to be selling the concept of reading rather than the Kindle itself, for the most part.

I find those Kindle adverts terrifying. They seem to be selling the concept of reading rather than the Kindle itself, for the most part.

Not a bad thing really. I've seen it and immediately thought "I should really read more - where did I put Dundee Barry's book?".

People that have a go at you for not having your phone on. Regardless of whether I just forgot to charge it or just didn't want to answer it, please f*** off. As obvious as you want it to be, I do not own a a mobile phone so that you can contact me at any moment of the day you want to.

At the Baillieston Roundabout today, I had this woman sitting so close up my arse that all I could see in my rear view mirror was her windscreen and every single line on her fucking stupid face. I was in the right lane, I was indicating so my intentions were clear, and for some reason she was gesticulating at me for doing or not doing something that she wasn't particularly happy about. Of course, she probably couldn't see my indicators because she was that damn close. If not for the fact that the kids were in the back and I've gotten rather used to having a car, I'd have been seriously tempted* to hit the brake. I can only assume that she didn't think I was going fast enough because I'd found a gap to pull out onto the roundabout and she thought she could fit into it as well.

*Not really. She's still an arsehole though.

I love a bit of road rage,they are brave behind a window but ask them to get out and it is a different story.

It's a good job I'm mostly on my own in the car really. The kids' vocabulary doesn't need that kind of help.

Edited by Mrs M