Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

IP checker says your current location is a call centre in Lithuania.

You're dead. I estimate my arrival between 8 and 9 on Thursday.

You actually come across as pretty chilled about the whole situation. I'd be fucking livid right now. Although I'm guessing you're fuming but can contain yourself on here, something I'm unable to do: see my posts about the knob head in my street and his parking antics as exhibit A! :(

Deliveries are something that wind me up as well tbf. I was raging one day when I discovered an 'Attempted Delivery' slip inside my door. I was especially livid as I had been in all morning and at the time stated on the slip I was awake. Unfortunately I don't live in a fucking mansion so there's absolutely no way they knocked on the door. I was furious :lol:

You actually come across as pretty chilled about the whole situation. I'd be fucking livid right now. Although I'm guessing you're fuming but can contain yourself on here, something I'm unable to do: see my posts about the knob head in my street and his parking antics as exhibit A! :(

Deliveries are something that wind me up as well tbf. I was raging one day when I discovered an 'Attempted Delivery' slip inside my door. I was especially livid as I had been in all morning and at the time stated on the slip I was awake. Unfortunately I don't live in a fucking mansion so there's absolutely no way they knocked on the door. I was furious :lol:

I expect very little from delivery companies ever since I saw the TNT truck pull up, then the guy run, stick the car through the close door and drive off again within a minute without even buzzing the door. Their second "attempt" the next day didn't even involve them coming to the flat - they obviously just updated it from wherever they were!

You might be ok, you can drink with most antibiotics: http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/871.aspx?CategoryID=73

Cheers mate but the ones i am on cannot be mixed, i work in care and deal with meds all the time and cannot be mixed.

Off to Blackpool next week with the work and will make up for missing the weekend.

Having similar with fucking Hermes, who the f**k still hires Hermes? They are beyond fucking useless. Two days and still apparently noone here when attempted.. Hopeless

Cheap as chips, although I get the impression it's pretty much the same as chucking the parcel at a passing white van with a tenner attached.

UPS, naturally, are superb, and that will remain the party line :whistle

Those fucking adverts with the old people telling you how to do things online

Fucking hell

"Did you know, if your email address is walmartsuckcocks@tesco.net, ASDA might knock back your job application?"

Folk who need to be told this have much bigger problems.

Some c**t left my cpu & motherboard against the wall with the doormat covering it. £300+. Would have been seething, but it hadn't been nicked so it worked out pretty well.

What did you get m9?

Oh, that lovely feeling when fresh computer parts arrive :wub:

Cheap as chips, although I get the impression it's pretty much the same as chucking the parcel at a passing white van with a tenner attached.

UPS, naturally, are superb, and that will remain the party line :whistle

last time someone had the stupidity to use them on a purchase I had made they chucked the parcel over the fence and into a pile of mud.

Today will be attempt 3.. With someone stuck in doors all day

Barclays LifeSkills. You're a fucking bank, for Christ's sake; enough of this patronising pish. You'll be offering to help wipe my arse next.

Barclays themselves are horrendous, I used to deal with their insurance policies until a few months ago. The bank staff are amongst the thickest people out there who come away with some of the most patronising shite I've ever heard.

Today's pttgomy: newspapers letter sections, today has people foaming about Volkswagen being blamed for no reason, a member of the army not getting preferential treatment and Jeremy Kyle being a hypocrite.