Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Kahula only being sold in massive bottles. I quite like the idea of having a White Russian at home tbh (tastes better when it's under £5 a go), but not nearly enough to get a bottle without 90% of it going foosty.

My mum occasionally comes over to our bit and makes up a batch of her own version; leaves a lovely smell in the kitchen. She uses Lidl vodka and instant coffee, which sounds tinky as you like, but goes down a treat. Tastes better as it gets older too.

I suppose you could use Grey Goose and Kopi Luwak, if you have a more refined palate.

On 18 January 2017 at 00:37, 10menwent2mow said:

People that take forever at cash machines. Card in. Enter pin. Get mini statement. Glare at mini statement for a minute. Take card out. Enter another card. Enter pin. Take cash out. Then get a fucking receipt.

This, see it all the time.  They then go in to the branch anyway.

Kahula only being sold in massive bottles. I quite like the idea of having a White Russian at home tbh (tastes better when it's under £5 a go), but not nearly enough to get a bottle without 90% of it going foosty.

Kahlua lasts ages mate. Always worth having a bottle in for when the desire for a White Russian occurs.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Drink more

Listening to the news on the radio and they talking abot Milton Keynes being 50.

Apparently it is so great as it is,

'In the heart of the country, half way between Birmingham and London, and also half way between Osford and Cambridge'.

So the heart of the country is in the South-East

The bog roll at my work.

It's than industrial stuff companies get in bulk which is that individual squares of paper.  It even looks like sandpaper let alone feels like it.  I actively try and hold in my shites until I get home, which is bad for you, so that I can use normal, Asda own bog roll which feels like heaven compared to this stuff.  And it actually cleans the anus.

I've seen actual blood on the stuff at work from an arbitrary, run of the mill clean-breaker before.  Madness.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The bog roll at my work.

It's than industrial stuff companies get in bulk which is that individual squares of paper.  It even looks like sandpaper let alone feels like it.  I actively try and hold in my shites until I get home, which is bad for you, so that I can use normal, Asda own bog roll which feels like heaven compared to this stuff.  And it actually cleans the anus.

I've seen actual blood on the stuff at work from an arbitrary, run of the mill clean-breaker before.  Madness.

Why don't you take your own roll to work? You can afford it.

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I'm glad you've pointed out this solution, it's never occurred to me before.

:lol:

I know, and I was taking the piss a bit. I'n all seriousness though, it shouldn't take much willpower, and the benefits of extra time off far, far outweigh an extra half hour dozing/worrying about getting up.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

The bog roll at my work.

In my old house i installed two toilet paper holders. one for the quilted and one for the rough stuff.

6 minutes ago, milton75 said:

:lol:

I know, and I was taking the piss a bit. I'n all seriousness though, it shouldn't take much willpower, and the benefits of extra time off far, far outweigh an extra half hour dozing/worrying about getting up.

Aye, it's generally a weekly conversation I have with myself where I'll say on a Sunday night "bed for a reasonable hour, up at half 6 and into work,once Monday is out the way it will be easy" but yet come Monday morning I'm still lying in bed at half 8 saying "I'll leave for 9 and miss all the traffic". My aim is to get my flexi into the black for the time summer comes around and have a few long weekends but we'll see how that goes.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Rambo paper. Doesnt take any shite off anyone and always draws first blood.

Seriously though, I read some shitey clickbait article on a nightshift once about how a lot of other countries have bidets, making the very valid point that if any other part of your body was to get blootered in excrement, would you be satisfied with giving it a bit of a wipe with some thin paper

I'd much rather use a six inch high water fountain used by everyone else in my work.