Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I asked her if she could tidy the living room today because we have people coming around tonight.

She’s decided that she’ll just throw everything in the bedroom.

Now I can’t see my bedroom floor and have tripped over the laptop.

24 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I asked her if she could tidy the living room today because we have people coming around tonight.

Risky. You never know how the evening will turn out.

BCTA.jpg

Ask her to tidy the bedroom once the folk leave? (Presuming your couch is comfy enough to sleep on right enough)

Ask her to tidy the bedroom once the folk leave? (Presuming your couch is comfy enough to sleep on right enough)

45 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

45 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Is she deaf?

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

IS SHE DEAF?

Anyway, the women in my life have always been tidier than me and nagged about me being a slob. I think P+B has turned into some trans version of mumsnet for some posters.

Your mum and gran?

There's a block of flats that I pass on the way to work, and recently one of the residents began dropping bread crusts out of their window onto the street below, presumably for the pigeons and gulls that congregate in the area. This gradually escalated until I'd walk past half a loaf of sliced bread all over the pavement.

This morning I made my way past half a munchy box, browning salad, chili sauce and all. Bogging, but I must admit to being curious about where this is going. Turkey carcass tomorrow?  :unsure: