Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's been mentioned a few times already but I absolutely cannot stand hearing people making noiaes when eating. Whether it's slurping, breathing, making tiny tongue sounds or just eating with their mouths open making a horrendous, soul crushing sound. SHUT. THE. f**k. UP.
I get worked up easily but don't choose to show it most of the time, but when this happens in my near vicinity I can't help that my whole body is oozing contempt and I want to stab the fucker with my fork.
I'm exactly the same. One that makes my blood boil is people eating boiled sweets. It's the crunching that gets me. Or someone eating and apple, or any crunchy fruit for that matter.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

We genuinely get people wanting to go on holiday with grown-up children, but only pay child prices for "their kids".

I've probably told this story before (I'm old) but my first job after leaving school was at a bank. TSB as it happens - hiya Ned!

One year we ran a promotion whereby if you purchased a cruise using our new-fangled credit card, you got a whopping discount for the kids. One wumman in her mid-fifties asked for the discount because she was travelling with her 80-something year old mother. At first, I thought she was just having some fun with it but no, she was dead serious. I had to explain over and over again that it was for children, not adults but as far as she was concerned, she was her mother's child. She would come in every day to ask if I had "sorted it out yet", and eventually started threatening us with solicitor's letters and whatnot. I had to call Head Office to find out where we stood legally and of course, they got the wrong end of the stick and thought I was trying to arrange for the wretched wumman to get the discount.

She ended up closing her account and moving across the road to Lloyds so if she's still alive, it would be wonderful if her account was kicked back again.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Unless it's later in the evening when most kids are in bed: folk who park in parent and child spaces at supermarkets. Boils my fucking piss. There's a reason the spaces are wider apart ya lazy c***s.

They might be pregnant. Daft as it sounds but pregnant wummin  are allowed to use them as well.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Unless it's later in the evening when most kids are in bed: folk who park in parent and child spaces at supermarkets. Boils my fucking piss. There's a reason the spaces are wider apart ya lazy c***s.

See also "disabled" folk parking in the parent and child spaces, sans weans.

(For disabled read "medically fat and/or missing a couple of toes from type 2 diabetes and too many snout")

They might be pregnant. Daft as it sounds but pregnant wummin  are allowed to use them as well.
The most recent ones to do it have been well past that age. I actually shouted at a woman the other day that she must have left her kid in the shop. It annoys me so much.
See also "disabled" folk parking in the parent and child spaces, sans weans.
(For disabled read "medically fat and/or missing a couple of toes from type 2 diabetes and too many snout")
Aye this is bad as well. I'm sure they would have something to say if I parked in a disabled space.

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I got more annoyed about that before I had kids. I was driving about looking for a space and c***s did that. 

With kids, I don't notice. I just find the next best space and don't see

I've never opened a TSB account and yet I'm a TSB customer, my Lloyds account was transferred to TSB when they unmerged, 
TSB's online banking is fucking dire, slow and clunky at best ... and down again at the moment.
I fucking hate them.
I've been a customer for years, and I'm the lead name on the accounts for the Petershill Supporter's Club. Since their computers went tits up almost 9 months ago all the mail for the club is now addressed to Mr. D. Default. Despite asking them to fix it loads of times nobody seems to have a fucking clue how to.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:
2019 was 10.5 hours old before I walked in to go for a slash, to find that one of my kids has taken a dump and not bothered to flush.
Happy New Year, same as the old year.  Chain won't get pulled again.

DISGUSTIN!

Pure is, so it is.

16 hours ago, supermik said:

The man who parked in the parent and child space yesterday with no children on board didn't look pregnant to me...